Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I need a supported buddy please (Read 3306 times)
Strong Mama
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

in the swamp, ga
I need a supported buddy please
Feb 7th, 2013 at 2:14pm

My life is very very difficult right now. Hubby is suffering daily, may lose job. I have 2 year old twins and am exhausted from no sleep at night from being up with the hubby and worrying about everything. Nobody understands whta I am going through..just people on here. IF anyone could support me via texts or phone please pm me and i will pm my number. thank you

We may not catch the beast, but we can tame it!
AaronandJoy Reynolds  
IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Re: I need a supported buddy please
Reply #1 - Feb 8th, 2013 at 1:08am

Hi,

Wish I knew your first name so I can call you Jane, Mary or whatever.   It doesn't matter though.  You have found us and we will help.   That is what we are here for.

I m a sufferer, but I know at least 3 specific supporters who I will contact as soon as I sign off here who will understand you and help you through this.  You are not alone.

Jackie, Christy, Pat  are their names and they will contact you.  You've never been in greater hands.  Trust me.  Wink

Linda Howell

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

Jackie
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Go For It!!!

Goshen, IN
Reply #2 - Feb 8th, 2013 at 12:50pm

OK...PM has been sent.

Strong Mama...please check your private messages. 
Top left.

We'll see what we can do to help. 

Jackie

IP Logged

Clusterman59
CH.com Veteran

Pain free is AWESOME!!

San Diego, California
Reply #3 - Feb 14th, 2013 at 11:30am

Hey Strong Mama!
I'm sure you have some support now but if you need more i would be very happy to help!
My name is Johnny and have been a sufferer for 37 years and would be glad to share my experience and support with you.
Wishing you the best....Johnny Smiley

Gaining knowledge and obtaining an education about cluster headaches is the key to success to shutting down the beast. The Vitamin D3 Anti inflammatory Regimen is one of the best treatments ever!
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Louise Barham
CH.com Old Timer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Columbia, South Carolina
Reply #4 - Feb 17th, 2013 at 10:51am

Hi, I'm Louise supporter of my son Adam.  Lots of people around here know us.  I know how difficult it is just dealing with the ch.  I can't imagine how this must effect the twins. 

I will pm my number and you can contact me anytime.  By the way, where do you live?  It really helps if you can get together with other supporters and sufferers on a face to face.  Makes you realize you are not alone.  I'm sure if you are any place to others they would be happy to meet up with you and hubby.

Thoughts go out to you.  Call me.

Louise

Louise&&Mother of CH son
weezerbarham  
IP Logged

dsw
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Boston Area
Reply #5 - Mar 23rd, 2013 at 8:11pm

Hey Strong Mama - we are dancing the same dance but in different states. While I don't have twins I completely get what you are going thru. This site and clusterbuster.com has made me know I am not alone, crazy or unable to do something about this. NO ONE knows the true extent of the pain your man is in expect all the sufferers and supporters.

Yes, all others hear headache and the word completely dilutes the true depth of pain and despair CH sufferers are all in....the clueless say take some narcotics, have a drink, smoke a joint, "I get migraines too"....its all blah blah blah. NO ONE GETS IT until I tell them my husband asked me to take his life once because he couldn't do this anymore. That makes them stop and think.

When asked how do I handle it, I say I get by with a little help from my friends...those that truly understand on these message boards and a few friends who continue to ask how we are doing and say prayers for a remission from this pain.

Hang in there and let me know if you want to chat w/ another supporter. hugs
Di

♬and in the end the love you take
is equal to the love you make ♬

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!