Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
will magic truffles work instead of magic mushroom (Read 3201 times)
MARILYN
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

will magic truffles work instead of magic mushroom
Mar 11th, 2013 at 3:37pm

hi  Thankyou all for a wonderful site, my dad has ch he's 80 yrs old, on oxygen, but hes waking up at about 3am everynight for the past 3wks ? We live in cornwall uk and having seen the program on national geographic about the magic mushrooms 2011 its taken this long for the pain to convince my dad to try them, but they are now illegal in the uk. so he tried truffles atlantis hes taken 14grms but he felt nothing, altough he did sleep that night but headaches back the next day, my mum said he seems very relaxed which is a bonus at the moment,  can anyone please help should he trip for the truffles to work ext???????  my dad thinks the truffles are duff, hope i have put this in the right place not very good on computer but learning.  many thanks marilyn

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Re: will magic truffles work instead of magic mushroom
Reply #1 - Mar 11th, 2013 at 5:13pm

Thanks for taking on the footwork for this. I'd strongly suggest you re-post this on our sister site, Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register;    They deal specifically with alternative treatments and you're liable to have better luck with people whon have some first hand experience with this.

While you're visiting this board, please check out this post:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

It’s a vitamin/mineral/fish oil supplement, all over the counter stuff. It’s up to an 81% success rate of those who try it and respond to the survey so you’re just shooting yourself in the foot if you don’t give it a shot. I’m 3 years pain free on it after a 30 plus year track record with episodic CH. Best of all, it’s healthy for you even without CH! Might also be worth a shot. Thanks again for helping out my CH brother, we consider supporters like you worth their weight in gold! Wink

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Edward Smith
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #2 - Jan 9th, 2014 at 10:48am

I think truffles are good as had these several times and all the trips were awesome. I ordered these Atlantis Truffles online. But the only thing which need to be taken care about these truffles is that person should consume in minimum quantity as the trips are coming in waves.

IP Logged

The Alchemist
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #3 - Jan 15th, 2014 at 7:41pm

From what I can tell, these are mushroom products that contain psilocybin. As such, it should have the pharmacological effect seen with other psilocybin mushrooms. Potency may vary, but that is always the case.

IP Logged

Edward Smith
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #4 - Jan 23rd, 2014 at 10:27am

I think these type of cases happens with those who had these in extra dose.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!