Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Turmerick and ginger anti inflamatory (Read 849 times)
Markmitch
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Valley springs ca
Turmerick and ginger anti inflamatory
Mar 22nd, 2013 at 12:01pm

I have been an avid user of natural healing when its possible
I was wondering if along with the Vitamin D regiment adding these two herbs may be of additional help.

IP Logged

pattik
CH.com Alumnus

Wisconsin, USA
Re: Turmerick and ginger anti inflamatory
Reply #1 - Mar 22nd, 2013 at 4:17pm

I haven't tried turmeric, but I have used ginger tea for the low-level attacks for years. I have seen several brands available in grocery stores, but it is easy to make yourself with ginger root. If you use fresh ginger root, it needs to steep around 15 minutes.  A little trick I learned is to freeze the root in a freezer bag first.  It is then quite easy to grate for an individual serving amount.  You can also make a whole pot of it and keep it in the fridge for a few days.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!