Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Long time no see! (Read 1760 times)
Akina
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

BFE, NC
Long time no see!
Jun 13th, 2013 at 10:04am

Greetings everyone!

Auban's supporter here, checking in!

It's been rather crazy since we completed the move to Monterey.  Auban is continuing to be CH free on the regime (I think it's a lithium/verap combo).  I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that he has a LOT less stress to do deal with here than he did at our previous command.

I managed to find a job fairly quickly out here doing what I love (helping people with their pets) and every day I'm learning something new (who knew that to help rabbits keep cool, all you need to do is toss in a frozen water bottle?).

It's heading in towards our first actual summer here and things are really going well.  My health continues to improve (heck, I've even managed to lose 20lbs!). Our little one has made a TON of friends and she continues to surprise us with her level of understanding of things.  I can't believe she'll be 4 next month!  Where did that wiggling mass of a baby disappear to?  LOL!

So, there's the update from us. Hope every one is enjoying or getting close to enjoying being PF!

IP Logged

Jackie
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Go For It!!!

Goshen, IN
Re: Long time no see!
Reply #1 - Jun 13th, 2013 at 4:31pm

Sounds like all is well.....great news!   Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!