Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The first woman President (Read 1344 times)
Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
The first woman President
Oct 6th, 2013 at 8:13pm

With all respect to my Jewish friends, I got this from another Jewish friend, and absolutely no disrespect is intended.  I thought it entirely to funny not to share.

The year is 2016 and the United States has elected the first woman as
well as the first Jewish president, Susan Goldfarb. She calls up her mother a few weeks after election day and says, "So, Mom, I assume you will be coming to my inauguration?"

"I don't think so. It's a ten hour drive, your father isn't as young as he used to be, and my arthritis is acting up again."

"Don't worry about it Mom, I'll send Air Force One to pick you up and
take you home. And a limousine will pick you up at your door."

"I don't know. Everybody will be so fancy-schmantzy, what on earth would I wear?"

"Oh Mom" replies Susan, "I'll make sure you have a wonderful gown made by the best designer in New York."

"Honey," her Mom complains, "you know I can't eat those rich foods you and your friends like to eat."

The President Elect replies, "Don't worry, Mom. The entire affair is
going to be handled by the best caterer in New York. Kosher all the
way. Mom, I really want you to be there."

So Mom reluctantly agrees and on the 20th of January 2017, Susan Goldfarb is being sworn in as President of the United States.

In the front row sits the new President' s mother, who leans over to a senator sitting next to her.

"Do you see that woman over there with her hand on the Torah, becoming President of the United States?"

The Senator whispers back, "Yes I do."

Says Mom proudly, "Her brother's a doctor."

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Marius
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

South Africa
Re: The first woman President
Reply #1 - Oct 25th, 2013 at 6:27am

Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!