Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
South Carolina meet and greet!! (Read 1567 times)
Louise Barham
CH.com Old Timer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Columbia, South Carolina
South Carolina meet and greet!!
Nov 16th, 2013 at 3:19pm

Okay, there are 74 of us in South Carolina.  Most of you we have never met.  I think with this holiday season coming up, we need to get together and be thankful for the amazing people who take care of each other with this mind blowing (literally) condition.  Columbia is centralized, but we will go anywhere, anytime, as many places as we have to go.  I know that most of you have not been to DC, or the CB convention.  They will both change your life.  If you have never met another person with CH, it will change your life. 

SO, LET'S DO THIS.  Please respond with dates and locations good for you.  I will put something together from the responses and get it done.  Would love to meet everyone of you.

LET'S GO!!
Cheesy Grin Tongue Wink

Louise&&Mother of CH son
weezerbarham  
IP Logged

Louise Barham
CH.com Old Timer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Columbia, South Carolina
Re: South Carolina meet and greet!!
Reply #1 - Nov 16th, 2013 at 8:40pm

Come on Folks, if you have never met another CH'er or even if you have, it will still change your life.  Just having the chance to sit and talk and know you are not alone, is amazing.  If there is no response to SC, I'm moving on to Asheville, NC.  I don't care, just love to get together with other CHer's, be they sufferers or supporters. Shocked Tongue Undecided

Louise&&Mother of CH son
weezerbarham  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!