Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Start of cold or flu...better then a CH (Read 1137 times)
TeeJ2379
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Central PA, USA
Start of cold or flu...better then a CH
Nov 25th, 2013 at 10:47am

So it is cold and flu season for sure.  Everyone I know has a sniffle or is just getting over a bad cold or flu type session.  I've been fighting them off with vitamin D3 and a Vitamin C and L-Lysine regiment Batch turned me onto.  Been feeling pretty good past few weeks until today.  Just feel like a cold of flu is building up.  Had a low grade headache all morning.  Nothing like a CH but nothing seems to be touching it.  Just annoying. Not complaining cause I'll take this any day over a CH.  Just hoping if I mega does my D3 tonight I'll be better tomorrow.  Just thanking god its on my right side and not my left...I don't know if I could handle pain on the left again....

Pain is a wonderful teacher and motivator...

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Re: Start of cold or flu...better then a CH
Reply #1 - Nov 26th, 2013 at 12:41am

Quite a few people have noticed that when they have an infection that shadows or CH can return as the body drastically increases how much vitamin D3 it uses. Batch has previously posted about people upping their D3 intake when this happens to keep the beast at bay.

IP Logged

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Reply #2 - Nov 26th, 2013 at 7:04am

also hit the Vit C (or so Batch told me and I am)  Kiss

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

TeeJ2379
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Central PA, USA
Reply #3 - Nov 29th, 2013 at 5:00pm

Looks like im getting sick again.  Pounding the vitamin D and vit. C and L-Lysine.  Still no CH but I felt some minor shadows and mild tension type headaches.  I hope I can find this off pretty quickly.

Pain is a wonderful teacher and motivator...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!