Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Are there any Houston area meetings? (Read 1914 times)
Normsgirl
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Houston
Are there any Houston area meetings?
Oct 26th, 2014 at 8:54pm

I am pretty new to the message board so still learning how to navigate. Trying to find other cluster headache sufferers in the Houston area. We live in Spring and would love to connect with others who have this horrible condition. My husband has been diagnosed 4 years now and I think the support from others who have clusters would be very helpful for us all.
If there already are local meetings organized where can I find that info in this site?

IP Logged

Don B
CH.com Veteran

What's another word for
Thesaurus ?

Meriden, Ct.
Re: Are there any Houston area meetings?
Reply #1 - Oct 27th, 2014 at 5:35pm

Hi Normsgirl. Not sure of any meetings in the area. If you are not familiar, it may help to check out the "where we live" tab to the left (just below the oxygen info.)  sorry to hear that you and your husband are dealing with the condition (even as you say he is suffering) that means you both are. I have found this site to be helpful both mentally and physically, and that has helped both me and my wife with the effects of CH. Good luck

IP Logged

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Re: Are there any Houston area meetings?
Reply #2 - May 30th, 2015 at 1:38pm

Sorry, I'm just now seeing this. Maybe we can plan a meet and greet sometime this summer.. (after you guys get dried out). I live about five hours from Houston, but would love to meet all of you down that way.

Heck, I've been all over the country to meet clusterheads.. Houston isn't that far.. Maybe some of the guys from Dallas could come down too..

One time a bunch of us met in New Orleans -- started about 10:30 in the morning and the last of us gave up around daylight the next morning..

But when a bunch of clusterheads get together ... well it's an experience to say the least.. Let me know when and where ... Kiss

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!