Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Tennitus and CH (Read 770 times)
Don B
CH.com Veteran

What's another word for
Thesaurus ?

Meriden, Ct.
Tennitus and CH
Nov 8th, 2014 at 7:20am

Smiley Hate to beat a dead horse as I have seen previous posts about those who deal with tennitus. Just curious if there has been any further info regarding the topic. I have the same question that was posted previously....medication or treatment induced, or no correlation to CH at all ?
I dont recall dealing with it in previous cycles; It is the typical high pitch ringing that can last hours. there are worse things as we all know to deal with. this is just annoying. rarely had it before a cycle and if so only lasted a few seconds. curious if any insight can be provided

IP Logged

Bob Johnson
CH.com Alumnus

"Only the educated are
free." -Epictetus

Kennett Square, PA (USA)
Re: Tennitus and CH
Reply #1 - Nov 8th, 2014 at 1:06pm

No relationship to Cluster. Causes are multiple from a wide variety of medications, loud or prolonged noises, neurological deterioration. Often associated with aging.

Bob Johnson

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!