Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Pilgrims (Read 1490 times)
Don B
CH.com Veteran

What's another word for
Thesaurus ?

Meriden, Ct.
Pilgrims
Nov 28th, 2014 at 6:09am

Just think, If the Pilgrims had introduced donkey instead of turkey as the traditional meal, we all would have had a piece of ass yesterday.

IP Logged

maz
CH.com Hall of Famer

I Love CH.com!

Hampshire, England
Re: Pilgrims
Reply #1 - Nov 28th, 2014 at 7:23am

. Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Re: Pilgrims
Reply #2 - Nov 29th, 2014 at 8:17am

Don B wrote on Nov 28th, 2014 at 6:09am:
Just think, If the Pilgrims had introduced donkey instead of turkey as the traditional meal, we all would have had a piece of ass yesterday.

A piece of ass?

The good pilgrim Thomas Granger was well known for doing to animals what politicians have been doing to the country ever since.

The law of the land at the time (Leviticus 20.15) insisted he be hanged, but not before witnessing the execution of those he'd loved so well - a mare, a cow, two goats, various sheep, two calves and a turkey.

I've seen many cooks do to good meat what Thomas did to those he loved, so I wonder why the President makes such a big deal to pardon the turkey each year.

What's he trying to hide?

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!