Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hi I'm 18 and I have chronic cluster headache (Read 2255 times)
winner19
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Hi I'm 18 and I have chronic cluster headache
Jan 2nd, 2015 at 4:57pm

Hello everyone,
I started to have these headaches when I was 12 but at that time it was very irregular but now I'm having these terrible headaches for past 2 years it's ruining everything I'm missing my school and everything. Doctor has prescribed me verapamil and lithium but I'm having many side effects. I want to know will the side effects go away after sometime because the headaches and side effects are really giving me a hard time.
Plz help and thanks in advance.

IP Logged

thierry
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

Galway, Ireland
Re: Hi I'm 18 and I have chronic cluster headache
Reply #1 - Jan 3rd, 2015 at 6:25pm

Hey winner, sorry to hear about the CH you are experiencing but delighted that you have found this site. We know what you are going through and there is here lots of help available through the different threads in the "medications, treatments and therapies" part of the forum.
While i can't help you about the side effects of the drugs that you have been given by your doc, i know that the vitamin D3 regimen that is explained here
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
works to stop the pain and effects of CH for 80% of people.
The link above is for the thread "123 days pain free and I think I know why", it is all about the D3 regimen that a person called Batch has designed and refined over time. I have beeen on this vit D3 regimen and have been mainly pain free since 3 weks after i started it. It is a long thread with at least 80 pages to read but it is well worth the effort.
All the best
« Last Edit: Jan 3rd, 2015 at 6:27pm by thierry »  

IP Logged

IndianaJohn
CH.com Hall of Famer

Into the jaws of the Beast

Decatur,Indiana,USA
Re: Hi I'm 18 and I have chronic cluster headache
Reply #2 - Jan 11th, 2015 at 7:36pm

Start here:

10,000 IU D3
500mg Magnesium
500mg Potassium
500mg Calcium Citrate
2400mg fish oil

all of the above once per day.  I take all mine at once in the morning with 8 oz of orange juice.

Did my brains fall out or is this headache over?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!