Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Looking for Clusterheads for a photography project (Read 1888 times)
KariBjorn
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Looking for Clusterheads for a photography project
Jan 8th, 2015 at 8:05pm

Hi,

My name is Kari Bjorn and I've had with cluster headaches for the past 11 years or almost half my life, I'm 27 now. I'm currently studying photography at Parsons in NYC, previously I was/is a chef and worked in kitchens back home in Reykjavik, Iceland, NYC and London, UK.

I want to start a project around Cluster headaches and its sufferers, this is something I've been thinking of for the past few years but never really started except for a few self portraits. I'm not really familiar how much CH is "known" in the US but back home none really knows CH and I've always had to explain in detail, to new friends, bosses, coworkers etc.

My goal is to tell the story of the cluster head, as broad as it is at this moment I see this as a project I will work on for a few years and will hopefully develop along the way.

I'm looking for people in New York to get in contact with that either have CH and/or know someone close to them that has CH.

Please contact me at thork317@newschool.edu

Kari Bjorn Thorleifsson

IP Logged

canvasfactory
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Re: Looking for Clusterheads for a photography project
Reply #1 - Apr 7th, 2015 at 2:13am

great,just google  custom canvas online

IP Logged

KariBjorn
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Re: Looking for Clusterheads for a photography project
Reply #2 - Apr 9th, 2015 at 10:40pm

canvasfactory wrote on Apr 7th, 2015 at 2:13am:
great,just google  custom canvas online

???

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!