Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
New Tryptamine 5 MeO DALT for Cluster Headaches (Read 1927656 times)
Ricardo
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

MA
Re: New Tryptamine 5 MeO DALT for Cluster Headaches
Reply #25 - Apr 29th, 2015 at 10:12am

I have to admit, a bit of the info on the information page seems to me to be incomplete or not quite right.

Like this:

I stumbled upon 5-MeO-DALT because I was looking for a molecule that had some of the good properties of the things we know, like psilocybin and LSA (stopping my cluster headaches) without the bad properties (psychedelic trips, nausea, jail time).

Jail time is still a possibility. 

And this:

What makes it better? A: I’m not willing to say that it’s “better” than other alternative treatments, but I will point out the advantages. One advantage is dosage control. When you take 15mg of 5-MeO-DALT, you are getting 15mg of 5-MeO-DALT. By comparison, when you take an extraction of rivea corymbosa seeds, you are getting an unknown amount of LSA along with hundreds of other chemicals, some of them volatile. When you take 1g of mushrooms, you are getting an unknown amount of psilocybin along with hundreds of other chemicals, some of them volatile.

All though this is true (for my own info though, which of the chemicals in Psilocybin would you consider "volatile"?  Maybe I'm just getting stuck on the word...Did you mean "undesirable"?")  LSD, LSA and Psilocybin have one major advantage in that they have been studied to a ridiculous degree.  All 3 were around and studied quite extensively before our stupid drug war suppressed psychedelic research.  One big thing we know is that toxicity of these 3 drugs is practically non-existant, but with 5-MEO-DALT there is no published literature on the toxicity.  5-MEO-DALT was invented just over 10 years ago and has barely been studied at all.  We know that when you ingest 5-meo-dalt you are just ingesting one chemical, but the same would be true about pure Psilocybin.  You can take pure Psilocybin, but once ingested it metabolizes into Psilocin.  You can take pure Ketamine, but it metabolizes into Nor-ketamine.  What does Dalt metabolize into?  What is it actually doing in the brain?  As far as I have read nobody knows because it is an extremely new substance that has been hardly tested at all.  I greatly dispute the claim that

5-MeO-DALT is a single molecule that does one thing.

This is not something we really know, and just from the research that I have done on drugs--it is a very rare thing for a drug to "just do one thing"

Frankly, some chronics are quite content taking a dose every five days no matter what. With its low cost and minimal side effects, that’s not a problem.

We have no way of saying this for sure.  A more accurate statement would be "so far no one has had any negative effects from dosing every 5 days on a regular basis"

Won’t I go to jail for this? A: No. In most countries, 5-MeO-DALT remains unscheduled/unregulated. Japan and Sweden have made it illegal, and the UK is trying hard to make it illegal. In the US, it is possible to be prosecuted under the analog act, primarily if you decide to sell 5-MeO-DALT as a “street drug”. There is absolutely nothing illegal about buying or possessing it for personal use.

A more accurate statement would be -  Maybe. It is currently illegal in Japan, Sweden and the UK (they made it illegal in January)  In the United States you can possibly get charged with it under the federal analog act.  This means that if your package gets opened by the USPS you could end up with an agent at your door.  If you get caught with it by a police officer you could most definitely end up in jail. 

Also, I have never heard of anything saying that the federal analog act does not apply to personal possession or personal use.  Where did you hear this?  I am pretty sure that is not true.

Again, I think this sounds like a great substance with a lot of potential BUT I think we need to tread carefully and be realistic about what we know and don't know and about the legal dangers that exist with this drug. 

-Ricardo

IP Logged

Clusterman59
CH.com Veteran

Pain free is AWESOME!!

San Diego, California
Reply #26 - Sep 14th, 2015 at 10:52pm

Just an update and we are working on getting DALT into trials. It has continued to be 100% safe with no reported serious problems at all. I think the worst side effect I have heard in the group is nausea but that is also very rare or like you drank a couple of beers. For most you feel nothing at all, just stops the attacks and many hundreds in our group using it.

Here is a page on the website with more info ..Best of luck and again Study it well if your interested in this treatment study cluster busters use of tryptamines and 5 MeO DALT... I have a couple more pages in my directory on it too. So study and work with your doctors/neurologists...

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

« Last Edit: Apr 18th, 2016 at 11:19am by Clusterman59 »  

Gaining knowledge and obtaining an education about cluster headaches is the key to success to shutting down the beast. The Vitamin D3 Anti inflammatory Regimen is one of the best treatments ever!
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Melissa
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give up!

Central WI, USA
Reply #27 - Sep 23rd, 2015 at 10:50pm

John, thank you so much for the updates!!! Smiley

-Melissa

Diseases can be our spiritual flat tires - disruptions in our lives that seem to be disasters at the time but end by redirecting our lives in a meaningful way.  ~Bernie S. Siegel
https://www.facebook.com/mellymoo92  
IP Logged

thenucman
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|Merced|USA||0|0|CA,California
Reply #28 - Nov 11th, 2015 at 11:44pm

My turn to jump in here. 2006 was my last post.  Roll Eyes
Surprised my login still works.
I have been successfully treating my CCH since 3/1/2015 and pain free. It works for most as well as John suggests.
It is not illegal in most states. Believe me, the DEA and local law enforcement have no interest in prosecuting someone for trying to find relief from the Beast. A number of people using 5-meo-dalt ARE in law enforcement and see the sense of using a small very controlled amount of synthetic tryptamine over a somewhat uncontrolled trip experience using shrooms, LSA, or LSD.
There are 3 very good source left since the chemical is now banned in China.
I will post the sources if the Moderators OK's it.
Dave

IP Logged

Stan1
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #29 - Nov 12th, 2015 at 4:52pm

I am in Canada and would like to know where /how to get it.  Nothing has worked for my atypical chronic cluster headaches which last a lot longer than most people's clusters do.

IP Logged

towboater
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #30 - Jan 19th, 2016 at 8:15pm

I want to share my experience with this drug so people know its a hopeful treatment but not a cure-all.  I have taken Dalt for a few weeks, 4 doses actually. 15mg every 5 days. I started taking it about a week or so after my cycle started. (I'm episodic btw) so far it has reduced the number of attacks and gives me almost 24 hours pain free before slapping me back in the eye almost exactly 24 hours later. Related to my other cycles over the 11 years ive had them, I dont know if its the Dalt thats done it or what but the hits have not progressed this cycle. What i mean is, my experience has been that at the beginning of a cycle, with no medications or abortives, i would get an attack and then pf for a day or so and then get another one. After a week or so of that i would get them everyday and within a few days i would be up to 3-4 attacks a day. 4 weeks later, after being hit 3-6 times a day, it would stop and i would be pain free until my next cycle. Who knows when that would be because ive went into cycle in the fall, spring, summer, winter....never know. This last year i got random attacks where i got a full cluster headache out of cycle. Just one attack one day and then pain free for a few months and then anither attack one day and then pain free a few more months... thats never happened before. My last dose of 5 meo dalt was at the onset of an attack. I took a 15mg capsule of it and i took two 200mg caffeine tablets (vivarin). Omg. That was the worst feeling of nausea I've ever got during an attack. I normally dont get nauseous. Now, i take the 2 vivarin every time i wake up because i dont drink coffee, and i have for years, so the caffeine couldnt be the culprit. So far, the dalt hasnt stopped my cycle and from previous experiences with the CH's over 11 years, once that 24 hours is up i get the worst attack ive ever felt. 24 hours after my first dose of dalt i had a 4 and a half hour kip 10+ attack. I literally thought i had screwed up and made something pop inside my head. The whole side of my head went numb, the pressure in my upper jaw, roof of my mouth and into my nose and eye was so unbelievable. Its reminds me of pinching off a water hose thinking that turned off the water. It all just built up and came out later and at full force for an extremely long time. Im still going to continue taking the dalt for the duration of the cycle. I'm 3 weeks in and i usually have 4 week cycles (give or take) when i dont use Sumatriptan, which i haven't taken this cycle. I got my dalt from a fellow CH'er and dont know where to get it either. I thinks its pretty funny that nobody will help anyone find a place to get it. Seems pretty dumb to me. And ive noticed quite a few smarta....rude comments on here from people who you can tell have some serious attitude. Whats with that? And i know if i wouldnt have been given the 5 meo dalt i would never have been able to try it because i actually did try finding a place to buy it, all dead ends. I have even tried up to this moment and i have yet to be able to find a way to get it. Im kinda dumbfounded to see fellow sufferers telling people "its the greatest thing since sliced bread! Go find it yourself!" Ok, start the bashing. Who knows, you might knock something back right.

IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Reply #31 - Jan 19th, 2016 at 8:49pm

..if ya wanna get "bashed"... ya gonna have to make it readable....try paragraphs...a
page of single spacing is just "annoying"......and limits yur audience
« Last Edit: Jan 19th, 2016 at 8:53pm by jon019 »  

The LARGE print giveth....and the small print taketh away.    Tom Waits

IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Perth WA
Reply #32 - Jan 19th, 2016 at 11:50pm

Hi and welcome,
Four and a half hours kip10 seems a long time for a CH. I know of folk that are getting success using Dalt, but the thing is we are all different and what works for one doesn't necessarily work for another. Have you looked into the vitamin D regime on here, it has lots of us CH free, myself included.

Cheers Hoppy

IP Logged

towboater
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #33 - Jan 22nd, 2016 at 3:17pm

Well jon09, its a good thing i dont care to speak to jerks. You can keep scrolling. Are you the post police?
Is this better for everyones viewing pleasure?
I came here to share my experience with the treatment because i cant find anyone with the same experience as me. The 4.5 hour attack was a one off and could have been more than one linked together but if it was, it never really subsided between attacks. I never post, only read. I think this is the same with a lot of people and this is why im getting discouraged not finding anyone but full success stories.
I didnt come here to down the drug because It has decreased the number of attacks for me and i know a lot of people it has helped completely.
I also didnt come here to be jumped on by assholes who have nothing to add to the discussion but their criticism of how i type. I'm not a "professional" poster in these places and it took me awhile to even decide to post.
I really dont think I'll be coming back to this place. All i see are people, like Ronaldo(?), someone who obviously doesnt want to get better by picking apart everything to somehow disprove the effectiveness for some people and everyone so concerned about the wording or how the paragraph is formed. This is ignorant. Cant see the forest through the trees. I have no use for people like this.
All you chronic complainers have a great life. Grin Wink

IP Logged

Potter
Ex Member

Reply #34 - Jan 22nd, 2016 at 3:53pm

towboater wrote on Jan 22nd, 2016 at 3:17pm:
Well jon09, its a good thing i dont care to speak to jerks. You can keep scrolling. Are you the post police?
I came here to share my experience with the treatment because i cant find anyone with the same experience as me. The 4.5 hour attack was a one off and could have been more than one linked together but if it was, it never really subsided between attacks. I never post, only read. I think this is the same with a lot of people and this is why im getting discouraged not finding anyone but full success stories.
I didnt come here to down the drug because It has decreased the number of attacks for me and i know a lot of people it has helped completely.
I also didnt come here to be jumped on by assholes who have nothing to add to the discussion but their criticism of how i type. I'm not a "professional" poster in these places and it took me awhile to even decide to post.
I really dont think I'll be coming back to this place. All i see are people, like Ronaldo(?), someone who obviously doesnt want to get better by picking apart everything to somehow disprove the effectiveness for some people and everyone so concerned about the wording or how the paragraph is formed. This is ignorant. Cant see the forest through the trees. I have no use for people like this.

Who pissed in your cheerios?

Potter

IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Reply #35 - Jan 22nd, 2016 at 5:06pm

Yikes Tow-bro...you're the one that asked to be bashed...didn't get there yet and not planning to...I was jus' pointing out a better way to get what ya want! Stick around...maybe it'll blunt summa that anger ...which aint no damn good fer CH...I know...been there!

And...aint nothing difficult about paragraphs...they been around a LONG time and really help with
clear communication....aint got nuttin to do with professional posting...which none of us are...

And please...can ya pick one...I have to look in the mirror and it's HARD to pick whether Ima jerk, or an assholio, or an ignoramus, or a chronic complainer...I know I'm onea them but it's so confusing...can ya hep a fella out?

Best

Jon 0 ONE 9
« Last Edit: Jan 22nd, 2016 at 5:50pm by jon019 »  

IP Logged

Potter
Ex Member

Reply #36 - Jan 25th, 2016 at 11:28am

Took Towboater eight hundred days to make their first pissy post and prolly gonna wait eight hundred more to reply. 

Potter

IP Logged

Clusterman59
CH.com Veteran

Pain free is AWESOME!!

San Diego, California
Reply #37 - Jan 26th, 2016 at 10:26am

Easy does it family! Lol!... 5 MeO DALT is now proving to be just another tool in the arsenal for many but as was mentioned we are all different and not everything helps us all. I can only hope it has helped many achieve PF or better days... Hope things get better for those who have yet to give it a try...Best of luck to all.. Smiley

Gaining knowledge and obtaining an education about cluster headaches is the key to success to shutting down the beast. The Vitamin D3 Anti inflammatory Regimen is one of the best treatments ever!
IP Logged

anubis44
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Ottawa, Canada
Reply #38 - Feb 7th, 2016 at 2:53am

Please don't let the negativity of a couple of curmudgeons on this site deter you from posting and participating. I, for one, was glad to hear about your experience with this treatment. It's the only way others can tell whether something is really effective or not.
« Last Edit: Feb 7th, 2016 at 2:54am by anubis44 »  

IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Reply #39 - Feb 7th, 2016 at 12:21pm

[quote author=434C57404B511616220 link=1421441190/40#40 date=1454831637
Please don't let the negativity of a couple of curmudgeons on this site deter you from posting and participating. I, for one, was glad to hear about your experience with this treatment. It's the only way others can tell whether something is really effective or not. [/quote]

Oh this is so confusing...the list of what I am GROWS when all I wanted was clarification! Now  curmudgeon thrown on the pile. This one has real possibilities though...some of my favorite folks are curs..as I call 'em fer short. Cleveland Amory was so self described. If ya like cats you really should read his stories. Another favorite was Andy Rooney...tho he got a little too whiney for me towards the end. Sometimes wondered if I watched 60 Minutes just to see him? I surely don't watch as much any more...and towards sign-off I still expect  ...."and now a few minutes with Andy Rooney"....

I'm still up for a few minutes...occasionally (but rarely) "negative"...tho not on this thread...can ya read?. Frequently "smart-ass"...now THAT really should top the list.......

Best

Jon
« Last Edit: Feb 7th, 2016 at 12:24pm by jon019 »  

IP Logged

anubis44
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Ottawa, Canada
Reply #40 - Feb 8th, 2016 at 10:36am

If you're finding there's a long list of negative epithets you're being called, by a broad cross-section of people, you >might< want to start re-evaluating yourself and your way of communicating, rather than assuming it's 'everybody else' who's at fault.

You may think all you were doing is asking for towboater to make his posts more readable, but the way you phrased the comment was hyper-critical. There's no 'asking' for being 'bashed'. There's just people who are actively looking to bash others, and then justifying their bashing fetish with excuses like, 'but he didn't break up his comment into paragraphs! So he deserved it!'

Try saying something encouraging next time when you want to ask someone to consider changing the way they speak/write, rather than threatening. I, for one, want to hear other people's experiences with different CH treatment options, and that's far more important to me than critiquing their grammar or writing style, although I can understand it can be difficult to comprehend someone if their writing is convoluted or indecipherable.
« Last Edit: Feb 8th, 2016 at 10:40am by anubis44 »  

IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Reply #41 - Feb 8th, 2016 at 12:05pm

...now THAT'S an intelligent, concise and cogent observation...vs an angry rant directed at the FAMILY who may be ones only hope...and I'm the ONLY one in this "discussion" who has been called names....

....and please...just because 'tow and anubis say"....does not mean there is a "broad cross section of people" who think ol jonboy is more than one of the epithets...this family can surely speak for itself....although thanks for the chuckle!

Best

Jon

PS If you wanna discuss further.... how's about we take it offline in PM's and not waste any more of these good folks time and space

IP Logged

Potter
Ex Member

Reply #42 - Feb 8th, 2016 at 12:10pm

jon019 wrote on Feb 8th, 2016 at 12:05pm:
...now THAT'S an intelligent, concise and cogent observation...vs an angry rant directed at the FAMILY who may be ones only hope...and I'm the ONLY one in this "discussion" who has been called names....

....and please...just because 'tow and anubis say"....does not mean there is a "broad cross section of people" who think ol jonboy is more than one of the epithets...this family can surely speak for itself....although thanks for the chuckle!

Best

Jon

PS If you wanna discuss further.... how's about we take it offline in PM's and not waste any more of these good folks time and space

Go fish, smell like beer and bait and be the curmudgeon you were meant to be Jon.

Potter

IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Reply #43 - Feb 8th, 2016 at 3:02pm

...thanks Potter....kinda had my heart set on smart-ass...but the voting is trending cur....

...I volunteer in a social services agency as an "office boy"...which is delightful cuz I get to do
no stress work with a bunch of young vibrant folks. It is a wonderful opportunity to sharpen my curmudgeon skills....... because in this world of stifling political correctness...I can say stuff that they are forbidden to...and they think it's a hoot. They'll say "say something mean Jon"...and I just say something that's true...and they think it's mean. Whatta they gonna do...fire me?

Best

Jon

IP Logged

Potter
Ex Member

Reply #44 - Feb 8th, 2016 at 3:12pm

jon019 wrote on Feb 8th, 2016 at 3:02pm:
...thanks Potter....kinda had my heart set on smart-ass...but the voting is trending cur....

...I volunteer in a social services agency as an "office boy"...which is delightful cuz I get to do
no stress work with a bunch of young vibrant folks. It is a wonderful opportunity to sharpen my curmudgeon skills....... because in this world of stifling political correctness...I can say stuff that they are forbidden to...and they think it's a hoot. They'll say "say something mean Jon"...and I just say something that's true...and they think it's mean. Whatta they gonna do...fire me?

Best

Jon

Notice how OLD and CURMUDGEON are always used in the same sentence?

Potter

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #45 - Feb 9th, 2016 at 6:55am

No, I didn't notice. Nor can I see OLD and CURMUDGEON used anywhere in the same sentence on this thread.

What I did notice was an intelligent discussion on an alternative method of perhaps beating a beast.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #46 - Feb 10th, 2016 at 2:20am

AussieBrian wrote on Feb 9th, 2016 at 6:55am:
What I did notice was an intelligent discussion on an alternative method of perhaps beating a beast.

One which seems to be working for one person and he is trying out things to see how effective it is based on dose / frequency and even trying stopping it to see if the symptoms return or not, which is quite a scientific way of trying it out.

IP Logged

Clusterman59
CH.com Veteran

Pain free is AWESOME!!

San Diego, California
Reply #47 - Feb 19th, 2016 at 5:15pm

Ok...Back to the treatment Ha! It is working very well for hundreds if not more CHers and is comparable to psilocybin or similar tryptamine. What ever it is that makes all these tryptamines so effective for CH,  5 MeO DALT is showing the exact same thing. The good thing about this treatment is there is no tripping or extremely mild effects and most folks have zero side effects. Personally I could not even tell I was taking it.

I am one of the four administrators for the big face book CH group ("Cluster Headaches") for over 3 years now with close to 5600 patients and I know many using it and discussing 5 MeO DALT daily. I have yet to hear any bad side effects and no adverse side effects to speak of at all.

The harshest side effect I have heard after 2 years is some mild nausea and that is very rare. More frequently but still rarely I have heard it's like you just had a couple of beers. The large majority though have no side effects. If your interested in it study all the available literature and do it properly never just jumping into it or any treatment...Knowledge is power!...Smiley

« Last Edit: Apr 18th, 2016 at 11:21am by Clusterman59 »  

IP Logged

Ricardo
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

MA
Reply #48 - Mar 16th, 2016 at 2:07pm

All i see are people, like Ronaldo(?), someone who obviously doesnt want to get better by picking apart everything to somehow disprove the effectiveness for some people and everyone so concerned about the wording or how the paragraph is formed. Grin Wink

Seeing as how I am the only person on this thread with any name somewhat similar to "Ronaldo" (You don't win any points in that whole "I'm going to put a tiny bit of effort into getting people to understand what the hell I'm talking about" department, but regardless....) and the fact that I most definitely (and with no apologies) picked and will pick this apart to pieces, until we feel like we really know all there is to know about it, I'm going to assume you are talking about me.   I pick this apart not because I want to disprove the effectiveness of anything but because I am scared of what can happen when taking these drugs lightly.  Another tryptamine that has been billed as "just like Psilocybin" got used in higher doses recently by one of our clusterbusters and it ended up with him having a complete psychotic breakdown and him in a padded cell for 45 days.  When you compare the two you find that 4-HO-MET has been used more and has been around longer than 5-MEO-DALT and yet there are more bad reports on 5-MEO-DALT.  I understand completely that people are talking about small doses of this stuff but to me it seems like what the idea of a "small" dose to the clusterbuster community is different than what a small dose is to the recreational drug community.  For dosages on Erowid it says the following--

Threshold  4-5 mg
Light         5-12 mg
Common   12-25 mg
Strong      25 +

But we have it listed in this thread that the recreational dose is 200 mg  That is one hell of a difference. 

The dosage that I have heard us talking about the most is 15 mg.  You can find reports of recreational users taking 15 mg to get high.  If I am missing something here somebody please point it out to me, but to me it looks like we are having a somewhat cavalier attitude towards a potentially very helpful substance.  I just do not want us to take this lightly and end up with dangerous situations that give helpful substances bad names.  (Try to find a clusterbuster that's going to go for 4-HO-MET at this point)  I also do not want to see anyone get hurt, and I know everyone on this board can say the same thing.  Under it's description on Erowid.org it only has two sentences--

"5-MeO-DALT is a synthetic psychedelic. It is extremely uncommon with nearly no history of human use."

One of the things I mentioned that I do not like about it is that you can not do a reaction test for it.  I point this out not to dissuade people from trying the drug but to point out that they should be extra careful when they get it.  All companies (even good labs) make mistakes.  I also point it out because we have some very smart people on this board who could possibly come up with the exact type of test that I am talking about. 

I am always about more options, not less and I'm not trying to talk anyone out of anything, I am only trying to convince people to tread carefully and above all look out for individual sensitivities or allergies that you might have.  (myself, I would try 1 mg as a test every time you get a new batch)

As far as legality goes, Maybe I'm wrong on the idea that you can be prosecuted under the federal analog act. (but I don't think so)  I'm going to reach out to some drug law experts that I am in contact with and I'll let you guys know their take on it.

The original links that were posted no longer seem to be working.  Are there new links to the details on this busting method?

Towboater-- sorry you are having such a bad experience here but I am hesitant to say it's anyone else's fault.  I know it sure as hell isn't mine Smiley

-Ronaldo

IP Logged

Ricardo
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

MA
Reply #49 - Mar 25th, 2016 at 12:43pm

Regarding my take on the legality of 5-MEO-DALT--

My friend who is in the middle of completing his masters degree to become one of the federal officials involved with actually making and creating drug laws got back to me with his take on it.

I wrote and asked him - "a discussion we have been having on clusterbusters about 5-MEO-DALT I was hoping to get your opinion on.  Any ideas if you can get prosecuted under federal analog act for possessing it? 

He replied

"Yes, you can definitely get charged IF you are possessing and using for human consumption or selling and advocating for human consumption
With that compound actually you can probably be prosecuted for possession alone."

Although I fully believe that what my friend is saying is true,  I'm going to get in touch with a few other knowledgeable folks that I know and get their take on it as well.

-Ricardo

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!