Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
New Tryptamine 5 MeO DALT for Cluster Headaches (Read 1942320 times)
dauber
Ex Member

Re: New Tryptamine 5 MeO DALT for Cluster Headaches
Reply #50 - Mar 25th, 2016 at 11:04pm

Thanks for yet another  well thought out post Ricardo. There are already so many tried and true options available  for  CH sufferers to choose from on this wonderful site  ,  why would a sufferer order an industrially produced RC from a questionable Chinese factory with a murky legal status.
MM spores can be easily identified once grown and although illegal to consume at least MM has a long history of human consumption. How exactly does one know what said powder(or crystals) actually is that has arrived in their mailbox? A piece of paper shipped with it that says so? I will echo Ricardo's sentiment here when I say that if I am missing something here someone please speak up and correct me.
With all due respect to Mr clusterheadachefoundation it is my understanding that a clinical trial is not performed under such conditions as he has initiated. By default his reports of positive results are flawed. Is having people who are on Facebook with and without proper diagnosis of said condition taking unproven RC'S  from random vendors from questionability regulated countries going to get big pharma to initiate a real trial?
Ordering spores to your home is not illegal , batch's list of vitamins are legal , safe and proven to be effective.
This seems sketchy to me at best.

IP Logged

Potter
Ex Member

Reply #51 - Mar 26th, 2016 at 12:54pm

Quote:
Thanks for yet another  well thought out post Ricardo. There are already so many tried and true options available  for  CH sufferers to choose from on this wonderful site  ,  why would a sufferer order an industrially produced RC from a questionable Chinese factory with a murky legal status.
MM spores can be easily identified once grown and although illegal to consume at least MM has a long history of human consumption. How exactly does one know what said powder(or crystals) actually is that has arrived in their mailbox? A piece of paper shipped with it that says so? I will echo Ricardo's sentiment here when I say that if I am missing something here someone please speak up and correct me.
With all due respect to Mr clusterheadachefoundation it is my understanding that a clinical trial is not performed under such conditions as he has initiated. By default his reports of positive results are flawed. Is having people who are on Facebook with and without proper diagnosis of said condition taking unproven RC'S  from random vendors from questionability regulated countries going to get big pharma to initiate a real trial?
Ordering spores to your home is not illegal , batch's list of vitamins are legal , safe and proven to be effective.
This seems sketchy to me at best.

Yep what he said^^^^^^^^^^^

Potter

IP Logged

Clusterman59
CH.com Veteran

Pain free is AWESOME!!

San Diego, California
Reply #52 - Apr 18th, 2016 at 8:16am

5 MeO DALT is just another busting option... Another tryptamine showing the same thing many tryptamines show. That they can stop or greatly relieve cluster headaches for close to 90% who use them. Sources of the medicine have already been used for over 3 years and not one incident to my knowledge of anything negative with the medicine in question and know of several people that had the medicine delivered tested for purity and in all cases was no issue.The old sources from China some used for a short time no longer exist for about two years now. To my knowledge there are only two sources available both from Canada that have been used consistently over the last few years by many and has been tested and consistently shown high quality.

If we suppress it and not tell folks what is available in a world where nothing works for everyone especially when such a high suicide rate is involved with CH in my opinion would not be the thing to do. It has put hundreds possibly thousands in remission and much milder side effects in comparison to LSD, psilocybin or any of the other tryptamines and has been recognized by Cluster Busters as well as many prominent neurologists as a viable alternative treatment showing great promise and again showing the ability of tryptamines to shut down or greatly relieve CH. To my knowledge to date it has shown to be consistently 100% safe. I have yet to hear of anyone having any serious problems with 5 MeO DALT or requiring any kind of medical attention as a result of using it.

To my knowledge no one in the history of using tryptamines to stop Cluster headaches has ever been prosecuted or even charged. I think if law enforcement wanted to get down on clusterheads it would have been done long ago after years of publicly exposing and continuously promoting LSD, Mushrooms etc. as a treatment for CH that has been saving lives for around 20 years also quite a bit of serious study, research and science on the use of tryptamines as a medicinal treatment for several severe diseases including CH...

Just my opinion but I would like to think if anyone ever did get charged for using a tryptamine based on it's positive history to control cluster headaches and the CH army that would back them up & huge media involvement probably wouldn't last long in court but to my knowledge it has yet to ever have happened to date. It could possibly force a patient to make the ultimate choice if the only treatment that worked for them was taken away. I certainly wouldn't want to be that prosecutor or want to be involved with the huge can of worms it all would open. (Probably why no one has ever been charged.)  Also would publicly bring to light the fact that our medical field has yet to create a single medicine to specifically treat the most painful disease known to medical science due to severely neglected and underfunded medical research leaving few options for the patient involved especially if the "off label" pharmaceuticals are not working or any other treatment which is not uncommon.

I respect all opinions and in posting this expected some controversy but I have never been into the suppression or withholding information of any treatment that has been working well to stop this nightmare also the potential to save many lives and that can with little to no side effects or tripping to stop this incredible pain we all share for those the D3 regimen or other treatments do not work....

Having controlled trials done has been discussed by the biggest organizations in the world and may be done but nothing set yet.  I recommend for folks to check out the information over on the Cluster Busters site on 5 MeO DALT as just another busting option to treat CH.

I am just giving folks information on a treatment working very well for many and with anything new like this will take time to ease minds... I am also not standing on a box saying hey everyone try this! only a messenger sharing information for those inquiring minds who want to know... Personally when a patient asks me about alternative treatments my first response is always to look at the D3 regimen first and many times to more than a dozen patients every single day for years.

As with any treatment traditional off-label or alternative treatment educating yourself and gaining the knowledge necessary to feel comfortable to move forward "or not" is always the best, safest and wisest thing to do... Also as always continue to work together with your health care professional... PF wishes & much respect to all in Clusterville  Smiley

« Last Edit: Apr 24th, 2016 at 11:13am by Clusterman59 »  

Gaining knowledge and obtaining an education about cluster headaches is the key to success to shutting down the beast. The Vitamin D3 Anti inflammatory Regimen is one of the best treatments ever!
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Lookn4answers
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #53 - Jul 4th, 2017 at 2:42pm

Can someone share (or PM me) some known good sources for DALT?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!