Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Well my class did it again... (Read 698 times)
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Well my class did it again...
May 6th, 2015 at 10:38am

We had a little "get together" yesterday afternoon for the "crew" of the Jan "cruise" and while we were partying, someone brought up another cruise..

As it happened a few had already looked into one and had their reservations already in for Jan. 3rd of next year. So I guess we're getting our shorts packed for Jan and it's off to the high seas for us and the sun and fun again...

It was a beautiful sunny day UNTIL Tony put the burgers on the grill and about that time the clouds opened up and the "RAINS" came pouring down. So the burgers were cooked under umbrellas, but were great anyhow.

We were all talking 90 miles an hour so I don't think we even knew what we were eating..

But it's really a good thing to get together with OLD friends. So many OLD memories .. most of started school together back in the late 40s and have been together all these years and are still like family - don't mess with the class of 62 or you've got us all on your rear and all that.

But when we get together it's like we're back in high school again -"Do you remember that time you....?"

Anyhow I'm still grinning this morning.. it was really a fun day.. even with the rain .. oh the sun came back out after Tony got the burgers cooked..  Kiss

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Re: Well my class did it again...
Reply #1 - May 7th, 2015 at 2:47am

Always great to hear there tales of what you get up to and how you're still getting together years and years later. Keep the reunions going!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!