Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Duck Hunter (Read 2218 times)
Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Perth WA
Duck Hunter
Jun 17th, 2015 at 2:22am

A guy went out duck hunting, when a very powerful gust of wind blew, which caused his gun to fall over and discharge, and shoot him in his private parts.

Several hours later, lying in a hospital bed, he was approached by his doctor.   

"Well sir, I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that you are going to be OK. The damage was local to your groin, there was very little internal damage and we were able to remove all of the buckshot."

"What's the bad news?" asked the hunter.

"The bad news is that there was some pretty extensive buckshot damage done to your penis which left quite a few holes in it. I'm going to have to refer you to my sister."

"Well I guess that isn't too bad," the hunter replied. "Is your sister a plastic surgeon?"

"Not exactly," answered the doctor.  "She's a flute player in the London Symphony Orchestra. She's going to teach you where to put your fingers so you don't pee in your eye.

IP Logged

Peter510
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give out... But
don't give in.

Wexford. Ireland
Re: Duck Hunter
Reply #1 - Jun 17th, 2015 at 5:42am

Hoppy,

There's many a fine tune played on an old flute!

Peter.

You don't stop laughing because you grow old....You grow old because you stop laughing.

IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

Perth WA
Reply #2 - Jun 17th, 2015 at 6:48am

And on an old  Smiley or so I'm told  Smiley

Hoppy
« Last Edit: Jun 17th, 2015 at 6:52am by Hoppy »  

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #3 - Jun 17th, 2015 at 7:34am

I love a duck. I knew full well the hunting season was over, and the local policeman was seriously suspicious of me, but taste buds got the better of me.

Before leaving my little cabin for a predawn bit of poaching I walked out the door and yelled into the dark, "Constable O'Flannagan. Come out of the cold, man, and join me in a hot mug  of cocoa!"

Sure enough he emerged from the shadows, shivering, and asked how I could possibly have known he was lying there in wait.

I said I didn't know, but I'd been calling out the same invitation every morning since the hunting season closed.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

Perth WA
Reply #4 - Jun 17th, 2015 at 7:48am

. Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!