Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
2 years + PF ...pretty much.. (Read 737 times)
TeeJ2379
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Central PA, USA
2 years + PF ...pretty much..
Aug 3rd, 2015 at 12:14pm

Hey guys,

Long time no see.  Still doing pretty well with the Vitamin D3 regiment, still check in on Batch's ongoing post.  The allergies this year are crazy, going to try taking a benedryl at night now.  I get sinus headaches pretty bad, but nothing close to my CH episodes.  I have not tested by vitamin d3 level in a bit, going later this week for some bloodwork, hopefully I'm still around my target.  Been on 15k to 20k daily for the past 2 years, push all the other goodies Batch recommends.

Pain is a wonderful teacher and motivator...

IP Logged

blacklab
Ex Member

Re: 2 years + PF ...pretty much..
Reply #1 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 5:55am

Hey Teej,
        Glad to hear your tracking well !
I too have a bit of the sinus issues and will definitely go down the same track as you.
D3 has helped me as well over the last 2 years and it seems that I have now found that sweet spot as well.
all the best, good luck with your blood tests, it will be interesting to hear the results.
cheers
colin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!