Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Uh Oh It's Back? (Read 865 times)
FrankF
CH.com Alumnus

Simi Valley, CA, USA
Uh Oh It's Back?
Dec 5th, 2015 at 11:15am

I have been pain free almost two years, but the last two days I have been feeling minor shadow pains (that, or it's the Santa Ana winds). Time to get back on the D3 which I should not have quit.
« Last Edit: Dec 5th, 2015 at 11:15am by FrankF »  

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Re: Uh Oh It's Back?
Reply #1 - Dec 5th, 2015 at 3:36pm

Hey Frank,

Thanks for the Public Service Announcement reminding episodic CH'ers to stay on the anti-inflammatory regimen year-round. 

We learn by our mistakes... and at 71, I've made more than my share of them...  Fortunately, most of my screw-ups were either non-threatening or easily un-screwed...  In either case, they served as a learning situation/event.

Some people learn from their mistakes...  Really sharp people learn from the mistakes of others...  The important thing to remember is you can't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Take care and thanks again for the PSA...

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!