Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Ban DHMO... (Read 3007 times)
CDog
CH.com Veteran

Rockies
Ban DHMO...
Feb 4th, 2016 at 11:17am

Subject: dihydrogen monoxide

Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.

Dihydrogen monoxide:
is also known as hydroxl acid, and is the major component of acid rain.
contributes to the "greenhouse effect."
may cause severe burns.
contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.
Contamination is reaching epidemic proportions!

Quantities of dihydrogen monoxide have been found in almost every stream, lake, and reservoir in America today. But the pollution is global, and the contaminant has even been found in Antarctic ice. DHMO has caused millions of dollars of property damage in the midwest, and recently California.

Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:
as an industrial solvent and coolant.
in nuclear power plants .
in the production of styrofoam.
as a fire retardant.
in many forms of cruel animal research.
in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.
as an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products.
Companies dump waste DHMO into rivers and the ocean, and nothing can be done to stop them because this practice is still legal. The impact on wildlife is extreme, and we cannot afford to ignore it any longer!

The American government has refused to ban the production, distribution, or use of this damaging chemical due to its "importance to the economic health of this nation." In fact, the navy and other military organizations are conducting experiments with DHMO, and designing multi-billion dollar devices to control and utilize it during warfare situations. Hundreds of military research facilities receive tons of it through a highly sophisticated underground distribution network. Many store large quantities for later use.

IP Logged

Peter510
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give out... But
don't give in.

Wexford. Ireland
Re: Ban DHMO...
Reply #1 - Feb 4th, 2016 at 11:27am

Cdog,

Very interesting. Never even heard of the stuff, but I'm going to do a bit of research now.....thanks.

One point....I would not have put the post in the "funnies and jokes" section. It's more suitable to the "General comments" section. It would probably get a larger audience too.

Cheers,

Peter.

You don't stop laughing because you grow old....You grow old because you stop laughing.

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #2 - Feb 4th, 2016 at 4:54pm

People fell for a variation on this just a few weeks ago in NZ:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Well worth a read.

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #3 - Feb 5th, 2016 at 1:30am

Wikipedia may not be the leading light in scientific research and reporting but it has much to say on the subject of DHMO.

How deep and far reaching these hazards can be. The scams, the cover-ups, what governments have and haven't done to contain such threats.

Excellent reading for those with an enquiring mind.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Mark Olson
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

San Jose, CA
Reply #4 - Feb 5th, 2016 at 2:36am

I am glad the people on this site are not judgemental.  I have to admit to being a DHMO junkie.   Cry

IP Logged

Marc
CH.com Old Timer

TX
Reply #5 - Feb 17th, 2016 at 7:33am

Given a choice, I would bathe in it twice daily. Good stuff!
« Last Edit: Feb 17th, 2016 at 7:34am by Marc »  

IP Logged

BobG
CH.com Hall of Famer

St. George, UT
Reply #6 - Feb 17th, 2016 at 7:52am

I like that stuff in my coffee. And how good would Coke be without it?
Makes me have to pee a lot though.

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!