Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
relationship candida-->CH there are some wrote ? (Read 1520 times)
MDB
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

relationship candida-->CH there are some wrote ?
Feb 13th, 2016 at 11:53am

Hello..
There are one post of me.. writing about relationship betwenn alcohol--oxygen-- etc.. in my cr.

I have candida ..
sometimes i have in my mouth.. when this happen.. crisis takes long to apper ( 3-4 days )
When i have problems in my stomach ( diarrea ) i know.. this day.. im free of pain..

I have read.. that candidiasis takes sugar.. and transform into alcohol.. --> alcohol.. less oxygen to the brain..

There are some wrote.. some clinic article.. about candida.. and cluster headache ?

Somebody here have candidiasis regularry ?

Thanks in advance.. and excuse my excess of posts.
« Last Edit: Feb 13th, 2016 at 11:54am by MDB »  

IP Logged

BobG
CH.com Hall of Famer

St. George, UT
Re: relationship candida-->CH there are some wrote ?
Reply #1 - Feb 14th, 2016 at 8:47pm

I can not answer any questions about candida.
But, excess posts....there is no such thing. Ask anything you want as many times as you want.
Welcome to the board.

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.

IP Logged

69Strat
CH.com Junior

Girls, Guitars, German
Shepherds

Reply #2 - Feb 17th, 2016 at 7:21pm

Candida is often a side issue from Prednisone use. Pretty easy to handle. Have you been using Pred as a therapy?

IP Logged

MDB
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #3 - Feb 18th, 2016 at 1:51am

yes.. but i used to have candida.. years years years ago
i suffered a big infection.. and doctors give to me
amoxicilin-->macrolid1-->macrolid2...
Since then i have candida.. 2006 i remember
first time of my life i eat prednisone was on 23/1/2016 and ended 2/2/2016
i have cluster since 2006
i have candida.. more or less since 2006
i have clusters since 2006
im cronic.. and usually since verapamil have crisis 7/10 pain every 2-3 days 40 minutes.

i think i have ADH3 Gen problem.. and candida overgrowht..
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Since I have eliminated sugars ( ALL , include fruit ) alcohol and nitrates my crisis are of 5 minutes and 2/10 pain.. every 4-5 days.. and.. in my diary i see.. that it fits when the day that i surrender and eat some fruit-sugar ( pear.. very soft )...
Since today.. i promise never to eat fruit.. since im detox from candida.. and i beguin to eat 500 or 1000 mg of l-cisteyne a day... let´s see how it goes..

I have the theory that CR is a sympton.. not disease.. apnea..not tolerant alcohol tobacco.. coronary failure.. etc.. so its to dificult to find patterns betwen us.. only the common point in us.. are.. that our brain not get the correct amount of oxygen.. opening railways to try to get the oxygen.. and touching surrounding nerves..
Some of us for X disease.. fome of us for Z disease..
Some of you focus on CH as the origyn.. today I am only focus on everything, except CH.

« Last Edit: Feb 18th, 2016 at 1:54am by MDB »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!