Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hot stuff (Read 2937 times)
BobG
CH.com Hall of Famer

St. George, UT
Hot stuff
Mar 18th, 2016 at 4:50am

It's quite quiet here this morning so I'm going to tell a short story.
A couple of days ago a new BBQ joint opened over in the next village. A group of us met there to try it out. I wanted to test their hot sauce. They offered mild, medium, hot and oh-my-hell-I'm-going-to-die-blazing!
I ask for the blazing. I took the cap off the bottle and put a tiny drop on my finger just to see if it was really as advertised. YES! It was! Instant flames from hell erupted. So, I ordered it.
After the meal and the fire died down and the sweating stopped I needed to use the restroom.
Guys, let me tell I you what I learned.....
Wash your fingers BEFORE you pee!

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.

IP Logged

maz
CH.com Hall of Famer

I Love CH.com!

Hampshire, England
Re: Hot stuff
Reply #1 - Mar 18th, 2016 at 5:07am

Did it cure your CH?   Grin

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #2 - Mar 18th, 2016 at 5:25am

I was cooking out bush for a mob of mates, chopped up the bird's-eye chillies, then went for a  'gentlemanly' walk without taking Bob's excellent advice.

Sitting naked in the creek bed with a bag of ice in my lap and it's remarkable how hateful and unhelpful your friends can be. Never realised so many if them might have cameras!

And no, Maz, it never cured my CH, but it dinkum took my mind off it for a while!!!

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Reply #3 - Mar 18th, 2016 at 8:59am

Smiley This is really funny if you're not the one affected.. Reminds me of Drummer and the capsasian cream..  Roll Eyes 

Hope everything is back to normal for you guys by now..  Kiss

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #4 - Mar 21st, 2016 at 1:27am

Thanks for the laugh. I needed it tonight.

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #5 - Mar 21st, 2016 at 1:43pm

" Reminds me of Drummer and the capsasian cream.. "

Or Jane Salters and her "FRIEND" 

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

Marc
CH.com Old Timer

TX
Reply #6 - Mar 21st, 2016 at 2:07pm

Linda,

I would have never remembered that, if you hadn't mentioned it! The way she told the story was enough to make you fall down laughing.

IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Reply #7 - Mar 21st, 2016 at 6:55pm

Hiya Linder,

Along with Elaine's and Chuck's and others stories.... and Potter's one-liners...Marc is absolutely right...Jane's had me on the floor. There was many a time when a funny story/line on ch.com was what got me through night or the day or the week...........and there is no way to express my gratitude...it's ok to cry....but ya better be able to laugh too....this life is frigging funny...and too many folks miss the joke.

There's fewer funnies now...dunno know why....maybe we're getting older and grumpier...I know I am....my humor no longer translates...but there are some folks jus gotta lighten up....

Best

Jon

The LARGE print giveth....and the small print taketh away.    Tom Waits

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #8 - Mar 22nd, 2016 at 3:29am

Hmmm...  Reminds me of when I was 10...  I'd just come back from a long trail ride on my horse and was turning him loose in the pasture after dropping the saddle off in the barn...

It was already dark, but I could hear my horse relieving himself so I decided to follow suit as it was a long walk to the house...

All went well until the urine stream crossed the electric fence segment laying on the ground...

As William Bendix used to stay on the TV series "The Life of Riley" 1953 to 1958...  "Of all the revolting developments...  this is the worst."  Smiley

Talk about a shocking surprise... It took several hours to coax Mr. Wiggly out of hiding...

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #9 - Mar 22nd, 2016 at 7:03am

I was cooking for a mob of blokes outback and the girlie who was supposed to be helping me kept disappearing to the ladies room.

On a brief occasion she graced me with her presence I asked her to chop heaps of onions and some chillies, and she was very, very rude to me.

To this day I don't know what I done wrong.
« Last Edit: Mar 22nd, 2016 at 7:09am by AussieBrian »  

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Reply #10 - Mar 22nd, 2016 at 9:30am

You had to mention Jayne!!! Grin Grin

She and I were at a grocery store in Nashville in the "self" check out. We put our money in  to pay for the stuff and when the change came out, dear Jayne started jumping up and down, yelling at the top of her lungs, "I WON - I WON!!!"

Donna D was with us and refused to EVER go in another store with us.  Smiley Actually Donna didn't want to be seen in public with us the rest of the week..  Cry

I still roll on the floor thinking about Jayne..  Kiss

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!