Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hello from Houston (Read 962 times)
NerfHerder76
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Hello from Houston
Apr 6th, 2016 at 1:09am

First off id like to say hello to everyone. I am a long time sufferer. My CH's started when I was very young, the earliest I can remember is at 10 years old. Ive pretty much lived with them my whole life until about 4 years ago. I recently turned 40 and they decided to come back with a vengance so I am once again back in the fight. I have gone though a few treatments including an SPG block that didnt work. I ambworking with a great Neurologist here is Houston so my hopes are high. Anyway thats me saying hello and giving a little background.

IP Logged

Peter510
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give out... But
don't give in.

Wexford. Ireland
Re: Hello from Houston
Reply #1 - Apr 6th, 2016 at 4:20am

Hello NerfHerder,

You're very welcome here. Lots of experience and support to be had, so post anytime.

Can you tell us what treatment you are receiving, Meds, Oxygen etc ? We may be able to make a few suggestions.

There is always someone here.

Best regards,

Peter.

You don't stop laughing because you grow old....You grow old because you stop laughing.

IP Logged

Bob Johnson
CH.com Alumnus

"Only the educated are
free." -Epictetus

Kennett Square, PA (USA)
Re: Hello from Houston
Reply #2 - Apr 6th, 2016 at 1:43pm

As a group, neurologists have limited, even meager education with headaches.

I'd ask about his experience, even though you have a relationsip with him now.

Giving us a list of the treatments he has used with you  will give some idea of how skilled he is with Cluster.

Print the PDF file, below. Doesn't cover everything used for Cluster, but a good overliew. Some of these items whold be familiar to you.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register (96 KB | 16 )

Bob Johnson

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!