Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
book participation (Read 878 times)
jeffrey
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

book participation
May 5th, 2016 at 9:24pm

Dear fellow sufferers, I would like to publish a book, highlighting cluster headaches and the toll they take. Funds would go to help further research and hopefully bring awareness to our plight. My working title is "The Price of Pain". This book will be made up of prose/poems/short stories and art work. I encourage and invite you to send me your work, so that it can be included.Please e-mail me at   jhmaitles@sbcglobal.net  Please include your name and phone number. I look forward to hearing from you and taking this project to the next level.Thanking you in advance. Wishing all of you, all the very best. Jeffrey Maitles

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Re: book participation
Reply #1 - May 5th, 2016 at 11:30pm

G'day Jeffrey, welcome, and my big regret since falling victim to ch.com is that I never collected all the poetry as it came along, however I still know where to find some of it and will pass it on.

There's been a few bods over the years have come here with just this program in mind, we've helped out where we could and never heard from them again, but I'm still happy to help because all advertising is good advertising.

Full steam ahead and damn the torpedoes,

Brian down under.
« Last Edit: May 5th, 2016 at 11:33pm by AussieBrian »  

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!