Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Pain free for 3 months , thanks batch (Read 3097 times)
MDB
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Pain free for 3 months , thanks batch
May 28th, 2016 at 2:17am

I only write to say, that i am PAIN FREE since i began to take Vit D3.
I am affraid to say that.. i am very superstitious  Smiley
I was chronic since 8 years.. with four days of pain free as a maximun period of pain free..
I had problems with my blood serum minerals and calcium.. so i started taking only 4.000 ui vitd3 and omega fish.. i didn´t take all the cofactor.
Nowadays i am taking 6.600 ui, omega3, vitc 1g ( when i fell ill, stressed, i go 8.000 ui 10.000 ui a day )
Sometimes.. i have all the symptons of the CH, BUT NO PAIN.. yes.. i know.. we are not cured.. but.. the pain is gone.. and the pain is the key of this shit.

the work of batch is awesome.. but it is more.. if we understand that is free of charge.. in this world of today, where everybody looks for money in every thing they do.

"thank you" usually are two empty words... i dont know how to make this two words full of sense..
Thank you batch for your work.. and thank you all the people that said to me " start vit d3 regime".....

Thank you.

IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Perth WA
Re: Pain free for 3 months , thanks batch
Reply #1 - May 28th, 2016 at 4:54am

MDB wrote, the work of batch is awesome.. but it is more.. if we understand that is free of charge.

Cheers Hoppy
« Last Edit: May 28th, 2016 at 5:19am by Hoppy »  

IP Logged

MDB
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #2 - May 28th, 2016 at 5:41am

sorry i dont know if i used the correct words .. i will preffer to write in spanish  Sad

IP Logged

Peter510
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give out... But
don't give in.

Wexford. Ireland
Reply #3 - May 28th, 2016 at 6:26am

Hey MDB,

The words you use are perfect. We all owe Batch a great deal and you expressed it very well.

Great news on your Pain free experience.

Keep us posted,

Peter.

You don't stop laughing because you grow old....You grow old because you stop laughing.

IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Perth WA
Reply #4 - May 28th, 2016 at 10:12am

MDB, the words you used were perfect! I was just enthusiasm a point.

Cheers Hoppy

IP Logged

maz
CH.com Hall of Famer

I Love CH.com!

Hampshire, England
Reply #5 - May 28th, 2016 at 11:33am

Glad you've got some pain free tima at last MDB.  thank God for Batch.

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #6 - May 28th, 2016 at 5:17pm

Hey MDB,

Thanks for the update and the kind words...  I'm happy you're CH pain free and that you know what made that happen.  That's the motivating factor that keeps me tuned to this forum...

When you get the time, please take the survey listed in the following link:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

In contains the instructions for taking this survey including a lab test for 25(OH)D if at all possible.

Take care, thanks again and please keep us posted.

V/R, Batch 
« Last Edit: May 28th, 2016 at 5:18pm by Batch »  

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

MDB
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #7 - Dec 10th, 2016 at 3:46pm

Hello !
I am at the same point .. i only had few few pain one or two days in all of this months...

I am taking 8.000 ui day 1g vitC every two days... ( i decided to left the omega3 for some time.. i eat loot of oiled tuna )
My D3 serum was aroung 60 ng/nl.. i have to check it again next week
also.. every 4-5 days..more or less or when i am having a stressed day.. at night.. i take one "dololmidina" ( diphenhydramine with paracetamol )
Would be any problem.. to extend in time.. taking dyphenhydramine ??

Well.. and another time.. i must say ( and excuse me always saying the same thing ) Thanks Batch and all the people that support this marvelous forum.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!