Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Frankincense is the cure! (Read 2896 times)
ClusterCure
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Frankincense is the cure!
Jun 10th, 2016 at 12:56pm

I suffered with cluster headaches for 10 years andown tried anything and everything to make them stop. A decade of a nightmare, nothing worked or at least longer than a couple of weeks. Over time the cluster headaches were no longer episodic and became chronic with 3-4 episodes a day. I had a full understanding of why they are called suicide headaches. Then a year ago my gf came home with some knock off essential oils preaching about a cure all, I was highly skeptical but very desperate. One day I didn't have an attack! I then started systematically eliminating the ones that didn't work until I singled out frankincense as the cure! I put it up and around my nose, temples and neck. After a week of applying the oil every night before bed I stopped and the headaches were gone! I'm not selling oils and I don't think it matters what brand you use. I've been cluster free for a year now and it has changed my life. I hope people read this and spread the message and everyone can end the nightmare that I experienced for 10 years.

*Every 3-4 months I will feel a slight pressure and I reapply

Everybody be cured!

IP Logged

Potter
Ex Member

Re: Frankincense is the cure!
Reply #1 - Jun 10th, 2016 at 3:05pm

ClusterCure wrote on Jun 10th, 2016 at 12:56pm:
I suffered with cluster headaches for 10 years andown tried anything and everything to make them stop. A decade of a nightmare, nothing worked or at least longer than a couple of weeks. Over time the cluster headaches were no longer episodic and became chronic with 3-4 episodes a day. I had a full understanding of why they are called suicide headaches. Then a year ago my gf came home with some knock off essential oils preaching about a cure all, I was highly skeptical but very desperate. One day I didn't have an attack! I then started systematically eliminating the ones that didn't work until I singled out frankincense as the cure! I put it up and around my nose, temples and neck. After a week of applying the oil every night before bed I stopped and the headaches were gone! I'm not selling oils and I don't think it matters what brand you use. I've been cluster free for a year now and it has changed my life. I hope people read this and spread the message and everyone can end the nightmare that I experienced for 10 years.

*Every 3-4 months I will feel a slight pressure and I reapply

Everybody be cured!

Coincidence.

Potter

IP Logged

thierry
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

Galway, Ireland
Reply #2 - Jun 10th, 2016 at 4:04pm

Hi Clustercure,
Frankincense oil has been brought up around here a few times, a few people have claimed that it works for them.
I am glad you have found something that works for you.

below are threads about frankincense on here

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

And another

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

All the best
« Last Edit: Jun 10th, 2016 at 4:08pm by thierry »  

IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Perth WA
Reply #3 - Jun 10th, 2016 at 4:27pm

Hi ClusterCure, I've been getting good feedback on this remedy, and I'm pleased to hear it's working for you too.  Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register.

Cheers Hoppy
« Last Edit: Jun 10th, 2016 at 4:34pm by Hoppy »  

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #4 - Jun 12th, 2016 at 1:53am

It was years back now but the lovely DennyM insisted I try it and I'm quite sure I got some relief. With other people also reporting good results it may well be beyond simple coincidence.

It was shortly after that I tried tiger balm, learned within moments there's a place beyond K-10, and I've tended to avoid such alternatives ever since.

Another weapon in our arsenal?

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!