Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
8 Most Dangerous Medicines on Earth (Read 3009 times)
Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
8 Most Dangerous Medicines on Earth
Jun 30th, 2016 at 7:06pm

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

The 8 Most Dangerous Medicines on Earth... are you taking any of these?
by S. D. Wells, Originally published June 30 2016

If you think the above link is harsh... take a look at the following link titled:  The History of the Pharma-Cartel

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Take care and stick with your vitamins and minerals...

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Re: 8 Most Dangerous Medicines on Earth
Reply #1 - Jul 1st, 2016 at 9:22am

This is really interesting.. Especially the Polio Vaccine.. 

This may have nothing to do with it, but in 1957, our school was vaccinated with the NEW Polio shot.

Our graduating class (1962) had 84 classmates graduate.. Today approximately half of the class has either died with cancer or is being treated.

And it's all types of cancer (prostate, bone, brain, etc). We've been trying for years to figure out WHY this dreaded disease hit our class so hard.. Just thinking out of school, but THIS might be the reason..

Anyhow it's an interesting theory.. Thanks Pete for sharing this.. Kiss

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Reply #2 - Jul 1st, 2016 at 8:41pm

FWIW....the company I worked for (31 yrs) had what seemed (to ME) an inordinate number of cancer
victims...including myself. I haven't tallied the number...it's painful...and about half proved fatal. We all wondered...what is going on here....is it the environment...the site...the type of business...the people...didn't know then...don't know now. The place was the only "in common" as we were made up of about every nationality you could think of, different age groups, male:female evenly divided...various vaccine histories, various meds (or NO meds), various EVERYTHING.... except the place......

I asked my oncologist...who...really lucky me...was a nationally recognized researcher/treating physician for my particular type. His thoughts: "Were they the SAME cancers?" Nope...almost all different. Him: "Then I doubt there is a connection.... a "cancer cluster"...like "Love Canal" or CA hexavalent chromium (Erin Brockovitch movie) involves the SAME cancer among a number of connected people." "Never say never...but I doubt a cluster beyond chance".

Best

Jon
« Last Edit: Jul 1st, 2016 at 8:42pm by jon019 »  

The LARGE print giveth....and the small print taketh away.    Tom Waits

IP Logged

Charlie
CH.com Alumnus

Happy to be here

Jamestown, NY
Reply #3 - Jul 2nd, 2016 at 10:50am

As much as I loathe the evil and they are evil, drug companies, don't substitute real medicine for homeopathic shit sold in supermarkets or cutesy alternative "drug" stores.

Oh, being anti-vaxx will kill you and lots of others.

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
135447360 mondocharlie mondocharlie  
IP Logged

thierry
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

Galway, Ireland
Reply #4 - Jul 3rd, 2016 at 11:08am

Hey Batch,
thank you for the links.
I've passed them on to lots of people.
I've long suspected that the 2 vaccines mentioned that we received as kids and that we got for our kids are not benign and can have long term damaging effects.
Thanks again
All th best

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #5 - Jul 3rd, 2016 at 5:05pm

Regarding being anti-vaxx...  Note the overall Flu Vaccine (%) Effectiveness from the CDC's own records at the following link:

Table. Adjusted vaccine effectiveness estimates for influenza seasons from 2005-2016

Influenza Season† Reference Study Site(s) No. of Patients‡ Adjusted Overall VE (%) 95% CI
2004-05           Belongia 2009 WI                                   762       10%      -36,40
2005-06           Belongia 2009 WI                                   346       21%      -52,59
2006-07           Belongia 2009 WI                                   871       52%      22 ,70
2007-08           Belongia 2011 WI                                 1914       37%      22, 49
2009-10           Griffin 2011 WI, MI, NY, TN                   6757      56%      23, 75
2010-11           Treanor 2011 WI, MI, NY, TN                  4757      60%      53, 66
2011-12      Ohmit 2014 WI, MI, PA, TX, WA                   4771      47%     36, 56
2012-13      McLean 2014 WI, MI, PA, TX, WA                  6452       49%       43, 55
2013-14       Unpublished WI, MI, PA, TX, WA                   5990       51%      43, 58
2014-15  ACIP presentation, Flannery WI, MI, PA, TX, WA 9329        23%      14, 31
2015-16* ACIP presentation, Flannery WI, MI, PA, TX, WA   7563      47%      39,53*

*Estimate from Nov 2, 2015–April 15, 2016.

According to DOJ...  There were 211 cases for vaccine injuries and deaths for the period 5/16/2015 through 8/15/2015...

Flu Shot Remains Most Dangerous Vaccine Based on Injuries and Deaths Compensated by Government

on-injuries-and-deaths-compensated-by-government/

One of the largests Big Government-Big Agra-Big Pharma Cabals deals with the Zika Hoax...  The administration has asked for $2 Billion in funding to fight Zika...  Fortunately the Democrats in Congress are sitting on this legislation - which is good...  for the wrong reason - gun control...

See:  10 shocking reasons why Zika virus fear is another fraudulent medical hoax and vaccine industry funding scam

Draw your own conclusions...  The polio vaccine history is scary...

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Reply #6 - Jul 4th, 2016 at 2:20am

[color=#0000ff][/color]Everybody gots an opinion...me too!

Flu vax: I have an autoimmune disease...if I get the flu...I'm dead...period. Whether 1 or 99% effective...I get that shot EVERY year. You choose...for you....I don't sweat the decision...for me!

Polio vax: My Father was born in 1905... in NY City. Every summer his folks sent him to a country cousin's farm to get him out of the city....that was the best they could do.  The fear of polio was pervasive... the devastation of lives was frequent and immutable. He was lucky...so are we. Jonas Salk....among others... deserves a place among the GIANTS of public health. I remember the pink "juice"...and later a shot...NO regrets here.....

Today... that damn disease exists ONLY in third world countries... within tribal societies steeped in 1000 year old ignorances. My only consolance is that when the parents/society of the tragically afflicted children finally have to answer to the Lord...justice will be served.

In the meantime...public health angels...with no concern for borders or nationality or race or religion or any concern but LIFE....and with more courage than I can even imagine...are MURDERED on a regular basis. It is to weep...why are we not discussing that?

Small Pox: Perhaps THE most devastating of all diseases....cause of MILLIONS of deaths. I really don't know the statistics...I just suspect it's #1. George Washington survived the disease...how lucky are we for that??!! Now...IT.IS.GONE....vaccinated out of existence...and only "survives" in the stockpiles of governments (including ours) that save it just in case they have to use it. For what...for when...for why???? THAT should be the discussion....NOT the vaccination that eliminated it as endemic.....

T. Jefferson wrote a letter to Edward Jenner re the smallpox vax...folks talk about the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution with reverence...and rightly so..THIS should be too:

Letter from Thomas Jefferson

3rd president of the United States: 1801-1809

Letter To Dr. Edward Jenner On is Discovery of the Small Pox Vaccine - Monticello, May 14, 1806
        _To Dr. Edward Jenner_
        _Monticello, May 14, 1806_

SIR, -- I have received a copy of the evidence at large
respecting the discovery of the vaccine inoculation which you have
been pleased to send me, and for which I return you my thanks.
Having been among the early converts, in this part of the globe, to
its efficiency, I took an early part in recommending it to my
countrymen.  I avail myself of this occasion of rendering you a
portion of the tribute of gratitude due to you from the whole human
family.  Medicine has never before produced any single improvement of
such utility.  Harvey's discovery of the circulation of the blood was
a beautiful addition to our knowledge of the animal economy, but on a
review of the practice of medicine before and since that epoch, I do
not see any great amelioration which has been derived from that
discovery.  You have erased from the calendar of human afflictions
one of its greatest.  Yours is the comfortable reflection that
mankind can never forget that you have lived.  Future nations will
know by history only that the loathsome small-pox has existed and by
you has been extirpated.

Accept my fervent wishes for your health and happiness and
assurances of the greatest respect and consideration.

The LARGE print giveth....and the small print taketh away.    Tom Waits

IP Logged

Charlie
CH.com Alumnus

Happy to be here

Jamestown, NY
Reply #7 - Jul 4th, 2016 at 3:19pm

Good post.

Science based medicine saves countless lives. Alternative and costly sugar pills kill people. Anti vaxxers think measles is a lot of fun.

People my age remember the terror...and it was terror, of parents when it came to polio. Everybody knew someone who was a victim. They were often shunned which added to the devastation. What a wonderful thing the vaccine was. Ruined lives and crackpot therapies became antique because of it.

CDC statistics are possible because they are science bases studies. Good for us.

People like to visit "doctors" that can't stick them with needles or prescribe medicine. The zeal for alternative medicine is just short of being a cult.

Natural and alternative medicine sound good of course. So do healers and naturopaths. They are good for lightening your wallet without benefit.

Please: No Vermont Country Store solutions. See a MD.

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
IP Logged

CDog
CH.com Veteran

Rockies
Reply #8 - Jul 4th, 2016 at 5:47pm

This website doesn't seem to think much of Dr Rath and his foundation...

IP Logged

Charlie
CH.com Alumnus

Happy to be here

Jamestown, NY
Reply #9 - Jul 5th, 2016 at 6:46pm

It's one of my favorites.

Skeptics usually have a fun time with cranks and crackpots. "Crytozoology" is a good example.

IP Logged

Langa
CH.com Alumnus

So many donuts, such little
time...

x0||USA|usa|0|0|NJ,New_Jersey
Reply #10 - Aug 6th, 2016 at 10:02pm

Wow, very informative.  Thank you.

Langa

When you saw only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!