Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Cure (Read 1816 times)
Cure
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Cure
Jul 6th, 2016 at 7:10pm

Hi people I have had ch since I was 17 and I'm now 37 and just found as to what was causing the ch and the treatment is very safe and works instant ....if ur interested in chatting to me feel free to do so as I'm not really interested in curing everyone without reward as the treatment does not require medicine

IP Logged

Cure
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Re: Cure
Reply #1 - Jul 6th, 2016 at 7:13pm

Look forward to hearing from y'all.

IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Reply #2 - Jul 6th, 2016 at 7:28pm

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahbwaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahbwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha
haha............................................................................
................................................................................

...thanks for the laugh...I needed it...don't let that rock hit ya in the ass on the way back under........................

The LARGE print giveth....and the small print taketh away.    Tom Waits

IP Logged

Potter
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jul 7th, 2016 at 12:50am

Cure wrote on Jul 6th, 2016 at 7:13pm:
Look forward to hearing from y'all.

There ya go.

IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Perth WA
Reply #4 - Jul 7th, 2016 at 3:12am

Cure, feel free to share what you've learnt to control the  Smiley without the reward.

Hoppy

IP Logged

maz
CH.com Hall of Famer

I Love CH.com!

Hampshire, England
Reply #5 - Jul 7th, 2016 at 4:35am

We already know what causes it, and we already have a treatment that doesn't require medicine. 

But if any of us were to find a "cure" we would share it in a heartbeat - for free. Any one of us would give another their last pill, or injection, or puff of 02, because when one of us hurts we all hurt.

Most of the "cures" that come here are way off track and useless, but at least those people are sharing what they THINK will work, and supporting his fellow CHers. You've joined this site and no doubt taken advantage of the information you've found here, but you want to be rewarded for joining in.

I don't think you have CH - I don't believe any CHer would be so selfish.  But you can keep your secret treatment.  I have a feeling you're going to need it.

Oh, and if you are hoping to be rewarded - don't give up your day job just yet.

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #6 - Jul 7th, 2016 at 5:03am

Cure, I'll pay whatever it takes!

Please PM me soonest, or even email, so we can come to an arrangement because I am desperate. I'm beyond desperate!

You just have to promise this remains secret between you and me.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Charlie
CH.com Alumnus

Happy to be here

Jamestown, NY
Reply #7 - Jul 7th, 2016 at 9:37am

Let's chat after you post your fuckin' cure and after the beating I suspect we all have planned for you.

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
135447360 mondocharlie mondocharlie  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!