Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
My experience with shrooms for treatment (Read 1105 times)
randomdude
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

My experience with shrooms for treatment
Jul 16th, 2016 at 11:29pm

Hey yall,

wanted to share this.

im episodic for 10+ years.
diagnosed after about 3, learned about psilicybine (for treatment) after about 5

first cycle that i tried shrooms i was really looking for a pain free night.
shrooms did deliver for me on that using very tiny doses, like a 10th to a 20th of what is recommended for recreational use.

short lasting (day or 2) but fast acting (sublingual even).

looking for something better and easier still, and feeling not in the mood for shrooms i tried sumatriptan injections next cycle.

sumatriptan injection worked shorter for me (rebound same night), and looking on the label, was the less healthier choice.

unrelatedly used shrooms about 2 months ago, good recreational dose.
2 times even, with 1 day in between.

so now i have this cycle thats totally bearable....
really unusual for me.
all the same patterns but no where as intense.

it's still waking me up several times a night, and some annoying day long shadows..but i'm definatly contributing this reduced intensity cycle to the shrooms.

i therapeutically had them today, to see if it may help. the shadow from this morning came back tho after the shrooms wore off.

either way, i wanted to share this with y'all

good luck

IP Logged

randomdude
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Re: My experience with shrooms for treatment
Reply #1 - Jul 19th, 2016 at 5:45am

btw, still woke up 3 times yesterday and 2 times last night.
i thought about trying to sleep throught it though.
last night one was very doable and gone in 15 minutes, this morning i didn't even had either ptosis nor rhinorrhea.

maybe part of the reducing effect with shrooms takes some time to really work, like days or weeks.

update:

its a couple days later and i did had some more headaches. slightly more intense then i had anticipated, though still not quite as strong as they once been.

kinda done tripping though, was fun.....just eating healthy now, drinking a lot of water...should be good for this season.

Good luck to everyone
« Last Edit: Jul 25th, 2016 at 7:26am by randomdude »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!