Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Is Consumer Reports On The Take From Big Pharma? (Read 606 times)
Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Is Consumer Reports On The Take From Big Pharma?
Aug 9th, 2016 at 9:51am

The following link is not good news.  It clearly indicates Consumer Reports has lost objectivity and has likely become a shill for Big Pharma. 

This is exactly the kind of crap that will help Big Pharma lobbyists buy off crooked politicians to legislate a limit on the strength of vitamin D3 capsules. This would make the strength of these softgels so low, we would be denied all the wonderful health benefits of vitamin D3...  and the loss of a safe and effective CH preventative... 

Of course, Big Pharma will step in with their own Rx vitamin D3 formulated with a useless patented pharmaceutical product for $5 per 5,000 IU capsule where we now pay 6 cents...

Consumer Reports Joins Pharma Campaign Against Dietary Supplements

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

There's a link within the link above that will take you to Consumer Reports email page...  If you feel as I do, that Consumer Reports has lost objectivity and become a Big Pharma shill, send them an email.

The only thing that really gets their attention is a potential or actual loss of business, so I'm telling them due to their loss of objectivity and inaccurate reporting about the risks of dietary supplements, I will no longer use their services and I'm advising others to do the same.

On the objective of the above article...  to be fair...  Mercola sells dietary supplements so he clearly has skin in the game.

Although vitamin D3 is a USP so cannot be patented...  Look what has already happened and continues to happen...

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Take care,

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!