Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Not worthy (Read 2817 times)
stillgone
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Irvine
Not worthy
Aug 16th, 2016 at 4:35am

I have not posted for sometime,  I am not worthy to be here for I've endured the pain so long ago. I  was diagnosed with Cluster Headaches,  I was told they were incurable..  I started meditating out of just running out of options of everything else I tried and failed.  I figured I would look inward, I've never read a book on meditation, However, I felt more led by Divine intervention.  Over some period of time I learned controlled breathing which helped me control my blood circulation by focusing on my fingers one by one and then my hands. This came with some surprising benefits,   I hit the very bottom with these headaches,  I told GOD I was done, that was it, I am done. I had my hand by my head at that moment I felt an energy like I can't explain.  GOD gave me the answer,  I didn't mention him before,  I should have.   By focusing on the spot where the pain was.. I pushed and pulled the energy through it. Next morning I felt a tingling sensation down the side of my nose. Gone, 10 years of onslots of excrusionary pain, finally gone. Pain free almost 25 years now.    Once again,  I'm not a doctor,  and this is not medical advice.  It just worked for me. Believe me when the beast is slain you want people to know. Good luck all, I pray you find your solutions.

IP Logged

Jackie A
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Re: Not worthy
Reply #1 - Aug 16th, 2016 at 8:39am

Thanks for sharing - that is a really great story.  Glad you are pain free.

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #2 - Aug 16th, 2016 at 9:59pm

It's always good to hear from a CHead who now lives pain free because it gives hope to us all.

All the best, StillGone, now and forever.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Charlie
CH.com Alumnus

Happy to be here

Jamestown, NY
Reply #3 - Aug 17th, 2016 at 7:22pm

It's not far from my iffy remedy I used to post 25 years ago.

It wasn't ethereal for me but I'm on your side. Nice going.

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
135447360 mondocharlie mondocharlie  
IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Reply #4 - Aug 17th, 2016 at 9:14pm

Charlie wrote on Aug 17th, 2016 at 7:22pm:
It's not far from my iffy remedy I used to post 25 years ago.

It wasn't ethereal for me but I'm on your side. Nice going.

First thing I thought Sir Charles!....this is Charlie's!!!!....

I always thought it had potential but I wasn't willing to work as hard as
it required...

Always good to see an all-star posting.....

Best

Jon

The LARGE print giveth....and the small print taketh away.    Tom Waits

IP Logged

Ilndguy
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Michigan
Reply #5 - Sep 1st, 2016 at 12:12pm

Charlie,

What was your iffy remedy if you don't mind me asking?

Ilndguy Huh

IP Logged

stillgone
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Irvine
Reply #6 - Feb 4th, 2017 at 6:40pm

Good day all, I surely mean no disrespect with my posts, nor am I trying to brag that I'm still headache free.  Once again, if I can help one person or everyone who suffers from this pain I can rest knowing I've tried.  Please re - read my thread.  I just wanted to help add some credence to my words above.  It really killed the beast or put him to rest in my life.  Please search "Chi Energy" or "Chi energy hands" on YouTube.   I am not a proponent or believer in chakras, crystals, mantras or chanting, etc... I'm not even sure it's accurate to call it Chi.   I'm not down playing anyone's belief system, it's just not what I believe in.  My point is, if people can create an entire belief system on meditating and concentrating,  there may be alternative answer that works for you, it did for me. GOD BLESS

IP Logged

dennisoc
CH.com Veteran

Conroe tx
Reply #7 - Feb 10th, 2017 at 7:53am

Isn't that special...BYE

Wage Peace
dennisoc dennis o'connor  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!