Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Help with Finding an affordable 25 lpm regulator (Read 1390 times)
ClosetCHer
CH.com Junior

United States
Help with Finding an affordable 25 lpm regulator
Aug 17th, 2016 at 10:52am

Fellow CHers,
I've been using a 15 lpm regulator for the past 5 years or so but have decided that a 25 lpm would better fit my needs. Problem is I'm having a hard time finding an affordable CGA 540 25 lpm regulator! I browsed through the old posts on this topic but many are a couple of years or more older.

So, can anyone recommend a good company and/or website that has an affordable 25 lpm regulator?

Thanks for the help!

IP Logged

Angelic
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Hawaii
Re: Help with Finding an affordable 25 lpm regulator
Reply #1 - Aug 18th, 2016 at 6:23pm

Hi,

I found mine on Amazon.
Search for Medline HCS8725M Mini Oxygen Regulator
It cost ~$20.

Good luck!
Angelic

IP Logged

ClosetCHer
CH.com Junior

United States
Reply #2 - Aug 19th, 2016 at 11:31am

Angelic,
That's a great little regulator but unfortunately I'm looking for a CGA 540 regulator. I went away from the CGA 870s a number of years ago as I would blaze through the small tanks during cycles. My commercial 200 O2 tank with the CGA 540 adaptor has hours of O2 and I'm able to refill it myself at my local airgas dealer.

IP Logged

Skyhawk5
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ypsilanti, Mi. USA
Reply #3 - Aug 22nd, 2016 at 6:41pm

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

This company makes, to order, high quality regulators up to 60lpm. I have 2. Made in the USA. I estimate the cost at $160 depending on what you order. Call them or email to get a price list.

Try a google search for "oxygen regulators 540cga 25lpm." If you decide to use a demand valve, you need the DISS fitting. Both of my reg's have both the DISS and standard barb.

Don

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the Beast , I  have O2 so I fear him not.
Skyhawk5655  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!