Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How to explain CH (Read 1908 times)
AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
How to explain CH
Sep 25th, 2016 at 4:41am

I've tried a few times, and failed miserably, yet the best description I've ever known wasn't even from a CHead.

It was the world's greatest Supporter, writing to another Supporter brand new to this nightmare, who said, "They go to a place we can't access, nor ever hope to understand".

My heart goes out to every Supporter here because I know I wouldn't last seconds in your shoes.

Thank you.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Ilndguy
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Michigan
Re: How to explain CH
Reply #1 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 7:57am

Hey Brian

That explanation is more eloquent than mine.

This can only be appreciated by men. Take your testicles and put them in a vice. Squeeze them till they almost explode and then put the vice in your head right behind your eye.

Sorry for the visual

Ilndguy

IP Logged

zanychef
CH.com Junior

i'm busting with a masx
cant really go wrong
can i

x1|worthing|England|europe|172|244|
Reply #2 - Sep 30th, 2016 at 3:27pm

Great post Brian
zany

plenty of time to sleep now me headaches aint too bad:)
Ian Howard  
IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #3 - Oct 5th, 2016 at 1:24pm

Well said, Brian. I could not take being a supporter. I've seen others get hit at conventions, and it tore me up to see the pain. I could feel it right along with them the whole time. "They go to a place we can't access, nor ever hope to understand". It is so true. Neither do we hope they ever do understand.

jlc

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Reply #4 - Oct 5th, 2016 at 4:20pm

Callico wrote on Oct 5th, 2016 at 1:24pm:
Neither do we hope they ever do understand.
jlc

YUP Jer'....perfectly said.....that exactly describes the dilemma clusterheads find ourselves in when trying to 'explain" the beast. We desperately want others to "know"....and at the same time NOT!.....because we know what THAT means..........................

The LARGE print giveth....and the small print taketh away.    Tom Waits

IP Logged

Capt Jack
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #5 - Nov 16th, 2016 at 11:23pm

Yes, an Ice Pack is one of my favorite things  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!