Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Funny Jokes (Read 1504 times)
CathyRoberson
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Funny Jokes
Oct 20th, 2016 at 6:35am

NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE:

A middle aged woman had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital. While on the operating table she had a near death experience. Seeing God, she asked if this was it. God said, "No you have another 43 years, 2 months, and 8 days to live."

Upon recovery the woman decided to stay in the hospital and have a facelift, liposuction, tummy tuck, etc. She even had someone come in and change her hair color, figuring since she had so much more time to live, she might as well make the most of it.

She got out of the hospital after the last operation and while crossing the street was killed by an ambulance speeding to the hospital. Arriving in front of God, she demanded, "I thought you said I had another 40 Years?"

God replied, "I didn't recognize you."

Cathy Roberson,
4276 Delaware Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94108
essayservices.org

Calm Reader/Traveler/Foodie/Freelance Writer/Crafter/A Wife & Mom/Restless/Lost in Stories/Academic Writing[/url]/Blogger

A short pencil is better than a long memory!

IP Logged

Peter510
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give out... But
don't give in.

Wexford. Ireland
Re: Funny Jokes
Reply #1 - Oct 20th, 2016 at 12:15pm

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!

You don't stop laughing because you grow old....You grow old because you stop laughing.

IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

north of the 60th parallel
Re: Funny Jokes
Reply #2 - Oct 20th, 2016 at 8:21pm

Good one!

Wishing everybody at CH.com less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2019

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!