Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Neck pain question? (Read 2478 times)
Robzilla
CH.com Newbie

x1|Hawthorne|USA|usa|496|112|NJ,New_Jersey
Neck pain question?
Nov 29th, 2016 at 8:59am

Has anyone found anything useful for neck/muscles pain? Cant bring ice to work! I'm ready to get a neck brace LOL.

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Re: Neck pain question?
Reply #1 - Nov 29th, 2016 at 1:24pm

Hey Robzilla,

You might want to give the anti-inflammatory regimen a try.  Vitamin D3 and its cofactors are a wonderful way of controlling pain.  You can find this regimen half way down page one of the following link:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

There's also some compelling evidence-based medical proof at the following link:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Take care and please keep us posted.

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Robzilla
CH.com Newbie

x1|Hawthorne|USA|usa|496|112|NJ,New_Jersey
Reply #2 - Dec 5th, 2016 at 1:06pm

OK after less than a week the pain as gone down 90% with the Anti-Inflammatory Regimen! Still taking my normal med.  But this did help!  Only thing i could not find 400mg of Magnesium only 500 so the bowls are moving LOL. 

THANKS  Smiley

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #3 - Dec 5th, 2016 at 1:59pm

Hey Robzilla,

Thanks for the update and glad the anti-inflammatory regimen helped reduce the neck pain.

I've been taking Nature Made 400 mg magnesium liquid softgels for the last five years.  I buy them at Costco...

No problems with osmotic diarrhea...

Take care and thanks again for the feedback.

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Bob Johnson
CH.com Alumnus

"Only the educated are
free." -Epictetus

Kennett Square, PA (USA)
Reply #4 - Dec 5th, 2016 at 3:03pm

WHen I was 20, I could have writen your message.
Fortunately, I found a sharp doc who recognized a chronic orthopedic disorder and the pain was under control before I got back to my car.

Getting the correct diagnosis is an especially troublesome issue with headache. And this is an especilly recurrent issue when you write to a site where we tend not to think in more than one deminsion.

Bob Johnson

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #5 - Dec 5th, 2016 at 10:45pm

Bob,

Agree... It can be difficult obtaining a proper/valid diagnosis for headache pain as well as diagnosis for other aches and pains around the head, neck and shoulders...  and we both know there can be more serious causes of headache pain that may mimic a classic cluster headache.

That said, many doctors still made house calls when we were kids in 40s and early 50s. Treating the cause of medical problems and keeping us healthy was the rule back then...  Sadly, that's no longer the case as treating symptoms with pharmaceuticals now rules...

Take care,

V/R, Batch

pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

jordan7815
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #6 - Dec 28th, 2016 at 9:33am

I am following Batch's Vitamin D protocol, and my doctor already referred me for a blood test. I haven't been able to go due to the fasting requirement. Every night, I have a CH, and I eat something. Waiting for one pain-free night...

Does anyone have experience with Quest Diagnostics? My question is if every center accepts walk-ins. I called them but it is all automated. My strategy is to wait for a pain-free night, and then go to the center without an appointment at 7am and just wait for as long as it takes.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!