Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The agony and the agony (Read 1545 times)
aceserve
CH.com Veteran

Salem, Oregon
The agony and the agony
Feb 11th, 2017 at 12:03pm

Sixteen months, not two or three years as normally happens, after my last CH cycle, it is back.

It started somewhat mildly last week, now it is here with a vengeance. Last night at 4:30, my second event of the night, was complete agony till my little Sumatriptan injection kicked in. I am using leftover Sumatriptan from my last cycle, splitting doses to makek it last.

I couldn't get it refilled yesterday from my new doctor whom I have never met before, and with whom I have an appointment in March that can't be moved up.

The office of the doctor in another city who prescribed the Sumatriptan the last time was closed yesterday when I called.

A long shot here: In case that doc can't prescribe for me, is there a CH-victim-friendly doc anyone knows about who will prescribe long-distance in the US to a pharmacy without the person being his/her patient?

Also I'm going to try to find 02 for the first time. Where I lived before, it was a headache (so to speak) to try to get.

Yours in solidarity for PF days and nights.

Ace
« Last Edit: Feb 11th, 2017 at 12:04pm by aceserve »  

Ahhh, what a relief to be pain free. Hang in there. Good times are comin'.

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Re: The agony and the agony
Reply #1 - Feb 22nd, 2017 at 11:19am

Ace,

Sorry no one responded. Probably because no one has an answer. I don't know of any doctor who would prescribe a medication without seeing the patient first. That would be a huge ethics violation, besides being illegal.

Go to the Meds section and look up the post 123 Days PF and I Think I Know Why. Read at least the first ten pages, then run, don't walk, to get the items listed in the Vit D3 regimen. It is over 80% effective, and that includes us chronics. (We lower the average considerably. For you episodics, it's probably closer to 90-95%) The only side effect I have from it is better health and a better attitude. As a refractory chronic, it gave me about an 80% reduction in hits and severity.

Then, check out 5 MeO DALT, an artificial tryptamine that has taken me to about 99% PF and has taken a number of other chronics totally PF for quite some time.

I highly recommend the Vit D regimen for you episodics because of the other benefits of the program. For instance, I've not had the flu or a cold in over three years since I've been on the regimen.

Hope you find this helpful.

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

aceserve
CH.com Veteran

Salem, Oregon
Reply #2 - Mar 14th, 2017 at 11:09am

Thank you, Jerry.

Ahhh, what a relief to be pain free. Hang in there. Good times are comin'.

IP Logged

BobG
CH.com Hall of Famer

St. George, UT
Reply #3 - Mar 14th, 2017 at 11:34am

If you can't get medical O2 near you try to find a welding supply shop. Welding O2 and medical O2 are the same. You can tell the shop you are learning to weld. Don't say you are going to breath it.
Many of us have killed off an attack by downing an energy drink like Red Bull, 5 Hour Energy, Monster at the first twinge of an attack.
And Jerry's advice is very wise.

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #4 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 8:01pm

Thanks, BobG,
As usual, your advice is spot on, too. I totally forgot the abortive side of the equation.  Embarrassed

jlc

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!