Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
CH Pattern Visualization (Read 1053 times)
Mark Olson
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

San Jose, CA
CH Pattern Visualization
Mar 16th, 2017 at 12:42pm

I was thinking about a good way to chart cluster headache episodes so the patterns would stand out and I started playing around with Microsoft Visio.  My patterns jumped out at me, with 3 times that correlate pretty closely to the season changes, with the Fall time falling in the middle of Fall rather than the beginning.

Let me know what you think:

« Last Edit: Mar 16th, 2017 at 12:43pm by Mark Olson »  

IP Logged

Multivitamin
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Re: CH Pattern Visualization
Reply #1 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 1:54pm

You maybe did that already but what I found interesting as well that along with season changes there is change in air pressure usually as well. I checked out a meteorological webpage that has historical data back to over a decade for the area I live in (tracking even per single day) and looking at the pattern correlating with a cycle starting there is definitely a difference in those years. I.e no cycle last spring, graph is pretty smooth whilst this year pressure jumps around (and I got visited bye the a$$hole right during a heavy drop in Feb this year again)

Sure just one part of many that adds up the chain reaction. (And also nothing anyone of us could influence)

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Re: CH Pattern Visualization
Reply #2 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 3:24am

Hey Mark,

Great chart.  If you'll check the historical pollen count for your area, I'm confident you'll see high levels of pollen in the Spring and high levels of leaf mold spores in the Fall that correlate with your CH cycles.

Take care and please keep us posted.

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!