Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
busted today (Read 1612 times)
mb
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

busted today
Apr 12th, 2017 at 5:04am

went to conference in Austin. just busted with 1 gram of dried at 3 oclock this afternoon. now am having short (12 to 15 min.)intense headache every 2 hours. Did I stir the beast or is this the end of this cycle? any advice please

IP Logged

dennisoc
CH.com Veteran

Conroe tx
Re: busted today
Reply #1 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 3:02pm

Hope you have some future bits. Less becomes just right. Hang in there. It can be VERY weird at first....you are expelling a formidable beast. Less becomes just enough...then silence...was my experience.

Wage Peace
dennisoc dennis o'connor  
IP Logged

dennisoc
CH.com Veteran

Conroe tx
Reply #2 - May 4th, 2017 at 12:23am

Having reread my last post...I feel a PS: is called for. I grew my own Peruvian  Shrooms decades ago...I had done  a great many legal Pharmaceuticals that the folks here at Ch.Com recommended. I got some temporary relief.....finally the pain just got too often again...I was not a novice to psychedelics....Hippy Circa 1969 etc...The first big bust made me paranoid and the usual bum trip...My Ch seemed out of control....I persevered though...WHAT THE FUCK DID I HAVE TO LOSE?....What is worse than a CH?....at first , cause I was Periodic rather than my chronic wife....when they subsided ...I wrote it off as the usual end to my cycle....at the first hint of a CH...I would chew up a small non recreational dose....Fuck if it didn't work!...Then days became eeks....weeks became months....which became painfree years...now decades. I do keep two O2 bottles and a Cluster mask always in my home.   ause the handful...and I swear handful of CH that have come outta nowhere ...are easily subsided by O2. I'm talking nuthin over a handful of KIP 4 in decades...I'm ashamed to call myself a Clusterhead...except that I do know what it's like to be visited 3 times a day for months  on end and ....

Wage Peace
dennisoc dennis o'connor  
IP Logged

mb
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #3 - Jun 22nd, 2017 at 4:29am

okay went back on topprimate. will try different amounts of dried GOLDEN TEACHER on next series, if this bunch ever ends. sorry for time lapse. thank you for your response. you might be the guy I talked to after the grow class in Austin.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!