Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Happy Anniversary CH.com (Read 5888 times)
LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

north of the 60th parallel
Happy Anniversary CH.com
Apr 12th, 2017 at 10:47pm

" I NEVER could have imagined! (April 11th, 1998 - present).  Adversity does not build character... it reveals it." - DJ

Big thanks to DJ for 19 years creating, maintaining this website!  Smiley

-Gregg in Las Vegas (member since Fall 1999)

Click link below for those wanting to show gratitude via Donation to this wonderful website
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
« Last Edit: Apr 12th, 2017 at 11:23pm by LasVegas »  

Wishing everybody at CH.com less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2019

IP Logged

pattik
CH.com Alumnus

Wisconsin, USA
Re: Happy Anniversary CH.com
Reply #1 - Apr 12th, 2017 at 11:20pm

Thanks for pointing this out. Wow...how time flies. I joined in November of '99 (under a different user name) and the information I received here made my life so much better. Time for a little stroll through the archives. Thanks, DJ! Smiley

Patti aka Patricia

IP Logged

MDR
CH.com Old Timer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Elysburg Pa.
Reply #2 - Apr 13th, 2017 at 4:51am

Thank you DJ.
This site helped me through a lot of bad times.

Mark.

IP Logged

zanychef
CH.com Junior

i'm busting with a masx
cant really go wrong
can i

x1|worthing|England|europe|172|244|
Reply #3 - Apr 13th, 2017 at 5:14am

wow who would have thunk it ?
think i've been a member since 2003 maybe this site has certainly saved my life more than once
Thank you DJ
zany

plenty of time to sleep now me headaches aint too bad:)
Ian Howard  
IP Logged

Marc
CH.com Old Timer

TX
Reply #4 - Apr 13th, 2017 at 9:26am

I didn't join until 1999, but at least Bob P was still young then.

Yes - I am compelled to add my thanks to DJ and all of the folks who make this place tick.

Marc

IP Logged

maz
CH.com Hall of Famer

I Love CH.com!

Hampshire, England
Reply #5 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 3:51am

I'm coming up to my 4th anniversary here.  I may have been dead by now if it hadn't been for this site.

Thank you so much DJ for throwing this lifeline, and to all the membrs who helped me so much, when I thought there was no hope.  May this site live for ever.  Smiley

IP Logged

Bob P
CH.com Hall of Famer

Shut up Bob!

Clio,California
Reply #6 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 8:16am

Quote:

I'm still young enough to skipper that yacht!
Funny what ch does to you - I can't believe that I'm still hanging around here.  Thanks DeeJ.

Mrs. Barlow, I never, and I repeat never, ever pissed in your steam iron.  "SHUT UP HUB!"
IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Perth WA
Reply #7 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 4:31pm

Smiley DJ for creating this website! If it wasn't for you, Batch would be unknown to me and like me and many others here would still be suffering from CH's.

Cheers Hoppy
« Last Edit: Apr 14th, 2017 at 8:19pm by Hoppy »  

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #8 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 5:37pm

I'm not sure where I'd be without the CH forum and the contributions of so many people here.

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #9 - Apr 16th, 2017 at 12:03am

I'm late to the party, but I must add my voice again. DJ, I've said it before, and I'll be saying it until I die: Thank you for my life. I, as were many of us old-timers and some of the newer ones, was in a terrible place when I found the old, old, message board. I was under a different name then. Didn't have internet access, but got one of the old AOL 30 day trials and signed up. The next time I could get one of those freebies, I couldn't remember my password and had to reregister. I've done that a couple of times, but you gave me hope and your site gave me answers. I am forever in your debt.

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Marc
CH.com Old Timer

TX
Reply #10 - Apr 16th, 2017 at 9:00pm

Bob P wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 8:16am:
Quote:

I'm still young enough to skipper that yacht!
Funny what ch does to you - I can't believe that I'm still hanging around here.  Thanks DeeJ.

Did the Middle Fork come up enough to float her again?

IP Logged

dennisoc
CH.com Veteran

Conroe tx
Reply #11 - Apr 17th, 2017 at 2:55pm

See...this is why I have hated this format since day one....er two....I wanted to reply to individual posts in this thread...not to everyone....BUTT NOOOO fuckin DJ changed all that. NOW ... I have to add a generic post to contribute.
Right now there aris 2 people online reading this shit....In my day after shoveling the sidewalk with a Cluster I used to come in and there would be a gang of friends online....day and nite. Check the archives for my wisdom.
I got here in 1900 and sumthin.
DJ and you old farts know what I think of you. Happy Anvinursury Deej.......wastin my black squiggles...he ain't online.

Wage Peace
dennisoc dennis o'connor  
IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

Reply #12 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 6:16pm

For those who value this website and choose to make a donation. It will show up on your card statement as...

"PAYPAL *CLUSTERHEAD 402-935-7733 KS 04/12"

There is no minimum donation amount and imagine every donation is greatly appreciated to maintain and continue this website. Wink

-Gregg in Las Vegas

Wishing everybody at CH.com less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2019

IP Logged

Happy Pappy
CH.com Sponsor

Finer than frogs hair!

Ft Loudon, PA
Reply #13 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 10:46am

Thank you ! This site has been a GOD sent !! SmileyI don"t  post very often , but I do stop by now and then  Wink

We will all go to HEAVEN we have been to HELL! -(Personal Quote)  They say this will only make me stronger but I did not ask to be SUPERMAN

IP Logged

Peter510
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give out... But
don't give in.

Wexford. Ireland
Reply #14 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 7:33am

Thank you DJ.

You are a life saver (literally).

And thanks to all the regulars for the invaluable advice, support and friendship.

P.
« Last Edit: Apr 21st, 2017 at 7:33am by Peter510 »  

You don't stop laughing because you grow old....You grow old because you stop laughing.

IP Logged

gore2424
CH.com Alumnus

What the hamsalad was
that ?¿?

Reply #15 - May 18th, 2017 at 6:43pm

A big thank you DJ.
Do you still have the OUCH RESCUE SERVICE truck I made for you ?
Terry

I said your hair looks nice Ü

IP Logged

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Reply #16 - May 22nd, 2017 at 4:08pm

Big Thank you to DJ and this board. It's saved a lot of lives and there's so many memories here.

I think if memory serves.. (and I'm older than dirt) Bob G. was the first one to answer DJ's first post here back in 98 so he's probably going to say that the board was invented in Vegas...

I've been here since late in 98 and it's been a heck of a ride.. so many wonderful people (and Bob P ☺) and so darn many memories.

My son could never (and still doesn't) understand how I could get on a plane and fly off to meet people I'd never seen and didn't even know what they looked like (before we had pictures on this board), but I never met a stranger (a few "strange clusterheads" but never a stranger) and for some reason we always recognized each other. Strange, but true.

I remember one day (long long ago) I was getting hammered and had stayed home from work. Apparently I'd posted that I was at home when my phone rang and it was my favorite Italian clusterhead. About the only thing I understood was "garlic kisses" and "I love you", but it made my day a lot brighter.

I guess we all owe DJ a big debt for being her for us all. Like someone already said - I wouldn't be here if I hadn't found Clusterville back in '98. It's been my lifeline..

Thank you DJ and I love all you guys (Even you Bob P).  Kiss Kiss

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

BobG
CH.com Hall of Famer

St. George, UT
Reply #17 - May 23rd, 2017 at 11:49pm

Hi, Barbara. Long time no see.
I'd like to take credit for being the first but I can't. There were a few ahead of me. I think the site was a month or so old when I found it.

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.

IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

Reply #18 - May 24th, 2017 at 2:30am

BobG wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 11:49pm:
Hi, Barbara. Long time no see.
I'd like to take credit for being the first but I can't. There were a few ahead of me. I think the site was a month or so old when I found it.

Well Bob, you can certainly take credit for my 1st conversation with another CH'er, it was November 1999....and you can take credit for being the 1st to educate me as to what the Hell was wrong with my head, as no doctor was able to educate/explain/diagnose for 20 grueling years prior to meeting Bob.

And while i'm on a roll about Bob, might as well share that Bob is truly my most admired CH'er... yet i've never admit that ultimate compliment until now.

e.g., Lengthy phone conversations, detailed emails, in person Las Vegas Meet & Greets, in person meetings in Utah, etc.

Bob G can take credit for all that, of which I am forever grateful  Smiley

-Gregg in Las Vegas

PS He did not pay me to type this, yet  Wink

IP Logged

BobG
CH.com Hall of Famer

St. George, UT
Reply #19 - May 24th, 2017 at 8:41am

Thank you, Gregg. Please now, let's move back to the topic of this string. It's a big Thank You to DJ and all he has done to help us Clusterheads.
Thanks DJ.

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.

IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

Reply #20 - May 24th, 2017 at 3:33pm

Once again I agree with Bob, LOL, hence the Original Post Wink

-Gregg in Las Vegas

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!