Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Newbie (Read 7578 times)
Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Re: Newbie
Reply #25 - Aug 25th, 2017 at 3:52am

Hey Steady,

Your neurologist is correct that the vitamin D3 Anti-Inflammatory Regimen has not been through a registered RCT... That said, I've been running an online survey of CHers taking this regimen since December of 2011. The results are at the following link.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

I posted this treatment protocol on 21 January, 2017.  As of the 21st of August, readers of this web link have downloaded 2920 copies.

You can also scan the following QR code with your smart phone and it will download a pdf copy of the treatment protocol to your phone.  The QR Scanner app is free.  It takes less than 10 seconds to download and install.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Take care,

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

steady16
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #26 - Aug 25th, 2017 at 4:14am

Thanks Batch, its worked for me until the beginning of this month, but I also suffer with a lot of sinus trouble and I'm currently in the middle of a nasty nasal infection...im back off to the Drs in a hour to hopefully get some antibiotics to sort it out, I'm wondering if that's the reason I'm getting the breakthrough clusters?? ahhh it never ends does it Sad

IP Logged

thierry
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

Galway, Ireland
Reply #27 - Aug 25th, 2017 at 8:31am

Steady, i remember Batch mentioning that infections gobble up D3 so we need to increase our D3 intake during that time. It is quite likely that you would benefit from taking 50000iu d3 per day for 3 or 4 days.
All the best

IP Logged

steady16
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #28 - Aug 25th, 2017 at 1:00pm

Yes Thierry ive thought of doing that, ive had my bloods taken today, so I will see what the d3 comes back as.  The doc said she would test for calcium and d3, also got some antibiotics for the infection and a nasal spray for the rhinitis...hopefully it will sort me out  Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!