Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
psilocybin mushrooms Protocol (Read 1469 times)
strobes
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Santa Barbara, CA
psilocybin mushrooms Protocol
May 2nd, 2017 at 9:48am

I have been a CH sufferer for 15 years but am new to psilocybin mushrooms. I could use your help. I have been dealing with my annual Cluster episodes typically with Oxygen, Ice, Zomig, Verapamil, Frova, Prednisone, Depakote and on and on. For many reasons, this years episode has been lingering for nearly 6 months now and yes I am war-weary. After trying a new doctor, I returned to my old Neurologist who put me back on my 3rd round of Prednisone. Now after 3 weeks of 60mg pred, I am finally onto the taper. So within a 5 weeks I should be finished and hopefully headache free and get on with my life.
In the interim, I found and bought some shrooms and am finally ready to try them. Either now if needed or for the next episode or prophylactically.

Questions: Can you please point me to a protocol, or regime, or dosages, or anything how to use mushrooms? I need to know how much to take? When to take? Do I cap them up? eat them? How many? Take during an episode? As a preventative? How much? How long? Side effects?

Any feedback would be helpful.

Thank you in advance,
Stan

IP Logged

Skyhawk5
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ypsilanti, Mi. USA
Re: psilocybin mushrooms Protocol
Reply #1 - May 2nd, 2017 at 5:46pm

To find info you're looking for, try our sister site, "ClusterBusters". On the left side of this screen are tabs, click on the bottom one. If you don't see these tabs,    
refresh or shrink your screen.

Also at the top of this page is a google search for CH.com.

Don

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the Beast , I  have O2 so I fear him not.
Skyhawk5655  
IP Logged

Chuffy
CH.com Veteran

It's just a ride.

x0||United_Kingdom||||
Re: psilocybin mushrooms Protocol
Reply #2 - May 8th, 2017 at 8:26am

If it's any help I have previously used mushrooms, including growing them myself and then the LSA seeds and  Rivea Corymbosa etc.

All were effective to a point but never totally eliminated the CH the only thing that has for me (going on 4 years + now) is the D3 regimen. I also quit drinking which probably helps as well.
« Last Edit: May 8th, 2017 at 8:32am by Chuffy »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!