Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
checking in been awhile Terry (Read 1578 times)
gore2424
CH.com Alumnus

What the hamsalad was
that ?¿?

checking in been awhile Terry
May 7th, 2017 at 4:46pm

Hi all this is Terry I am the one that is 6 blocks  away from stepple gate inn Davenport Iowa where we had meet and greats many many years ago. 
Havent posted for years but still visit 2-3 times a month to see what might be new and how people are doing.
There is nothing new with me still chronic since Nov 1999 and I have tried everything posted on the message board all no results but a big thank you for the info to try what has worked for others.
I am so glad that people are getting relief from the members that went thur a lot of reserce and trail and error.
Will message again try to do it every other day Terry.

I said your hair looks nice Ü

IP Logged

Sean McE
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Seattle, Wa
Re: checking in been awhile Terry
Reply #1 - May 8th, 2017 at 3:06am

Hi Terry,
  I feel like a foul weather fan....I don't come visiting till the *%#! hits the fan, but it's so cool to come back after a lapse and find the same supportive and dedicated people still here every day helping their fellow ch'ers out. Even though I've never met a single person here, there seems a camaraderie that is comforting.  Thank you to all you dedicated people...you know who are!  Gee, bet you can't guess why I stopped in for a visit.     Sean

IP Logged

gore2424
CH.com Alumnus

What the hamsalad was
that ?¿?

Reply #2 - May 8th, 2017 at 4:33pm

hi Sean what is the reason you stopped by ?

IP Logged

Sean McE
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Seattle, Wa
Reply #3 - May 9th, 2017 at 2:50am

Well, if you haven't guessed already...our old buddy is paying a visit. But we have weapons at a our disposal so I'm prepared. Last 4 episodes  have been on a 2 year cycle so I was expecting him, arrived a month early though. Batch's recipe really does help but this episode is starting out a little weird but in a good way and I think it's b/c of the vitamins. Oxygen as usual is a life saver, I can honestly say I've never had a true monster hit me since I found out about O2. Saturday night had 4 back to back and while I lightened the tank a fair bit I never   had to get up to do a dance. Sunday night was completely PF.  Go figure. 😀  Sean

IP Logged

gore2424
CH.com Alumnus

What the hamsalad was
that ?¿?

Reply #4 - May 18th, 2017 at 6:26pm

SOOOOOOOOO glad you can get relief Sean. Been going to pain center for over 3 years once the new neuro discharged me they didnt think narcotics was the way to treat the clusters best thing got off the fentynal patches and 10 mm morphine shots . Treatment are now trigger point injections and an IV infusion of drugs I dont have names or dosages handy. Still get scripts for rescue pain meds too. I also have to take meds for my pannic/anxiety/bi-polor/depression too. Write again soon Terry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!