Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Manchester bombing - UK. (Read 3275 times)
Peter510
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give out... But
don't give in.

Wexford. Ireland
Manchester bombing - UK.
May 25th, 2017 at 7:02am

I'm sure everyone has heard of the atrocious terrorist attack in the English city of Manchester.

Thoughts and prayers go out to all the victims, they're families, loved ones and friends.

Tragic events such as this come from ignorance and hatred and cannot be endorsed by any right thinking person.

What can one say to the people of Manchester?

Keep the faith....good will ultimately triumph.

Peter.

You don't stop laughing because you grow old....You grow old because you stop laughing.

IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

north of the 60th parallel
Re: Manchester bombing - UK.
Reply #1 - May 26th, 2017 at 12:09am

Horrible to see another Radical Islamic Terrorist attack!

Apparently Europe is getting attacked an average of every 9 days since the beginning of this year. This time targeting teenage girls and young families.

Hopefully Europeans come together and drive them out instead of welcoming them in.

God Bless Europe!

-Gregg in Las Vegas

Wishing everybody at CH.com less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2019

IP Logged

maz
CH.com Hall of Famer

I Love CH.com!

Hampshire, England
Reply #2 - May 28th, 2017 at 9:04am

It's been too horrible for words. The youngest victim just 8 years old.
It was timed to do the most damage - just when people were leaving. 
It was only the fact that the singer did an encore that saved a lot more people being in the foyer. Lots of parents injured too, who were waiting to pick up their kids. Two little sisters have lost both parents.

I have family members who live within a few miles of Manchester and some born in the city.  Thank god none of them were there, but there's every chance they know someone who was.

Yes, the whole of Europe seems to be getting targeted.  We welcomed these people and their families into our countries, housed them, clothed them and fed them, and this is how you get repaid.
Nothing will change, as the european union still seems to think mass immigration and free movement is the only way to go.  This was the main reason for Brexit.

The trouble is, it's too late now anyway.  They are already here. This bomber was born here, to refugee parents, who have also been arrested for being complicit in their sons terrorism.

At least he blew him self up at the same time and is now facing Allah ( so he believed) who will no doubt cast him into hell.

As I said - just too horrible for words.

IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

Reply #3 - May 28th, 2017 at 5:13pm

The tragedies in Manchester and all over Europe and America go hand in hand with the poem “The Snake” of which President Trump has recite at some of his Presidential Rallies expressing grave concerns of allowing Radical Islamic Terrorists into the USA.

President Trump suggested the song was a metaphor for what would happen if the US embraced refugees fleeing the violence in Syria, whom are a source of potential terrorists.

Plenty of videos - use your search engine to easily find videos, it is very moving to watch and listen to President Trump reciting “The Snake.”

”The Snake," which tells the story of a charitable woman who takes in an ailing snake only to have the creature turn around and kill her with a venomous bite.

“On her way to work one morning
Down the path along side the lake
A tender hearted woman saw a poor half frozen snake
His pretty colored skin had been all frosted with the dew
"Oh well," she cried, "I'll take you in and I'll take care of you"
"Take me in oh tender woman
Take me in, for heaven's sake
Take me in oh tender woman, " sighed the snake

She wrapped him up all cozy in a curvature of silk
And then laid him by the fireside with some honey and some milk
Now she hurried home from work that night as soon as she arrived
She found that pretty snake she'd taking in had been revived
"Take me in, oh tender woman

Now she clutched him to her bosom, "You're so beautiful," she cried
"But if I hadn't brought you in by now you might have died"
Now she stroked his pretty skin and then she kissed and held him tight
But instead of saying thanks, that snake gave her a vicious bite

"I saved you," cried that woman
"And you've bit me even, why?
You know your bite is poisonous and now I'm going to die"
"Oh shut up, silly woman," said the reptile with a grin
"You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in
Take me in oh tender woman, " sighed the snake”

U.S.A. needs to abolish the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 and return to the National Origins Formula which restricted immigration on the basis of existing proportions within the U.S. population.

The song was penned by Chicago poet, singer, and “Grandpap of Rap” Oscar Brown Jr., and it was based an Aesop fable titled “The Farmer and the Viper”

-Gregg in Las Vegas

Wishing everybody at CH.com less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2019

IP Logged

maz
CH.com Hall of Famer

I Love CH.com!

Hampshire, England
Reply #4 - May 29th, 2017 at 3:01am

The poem says it all Gregg. 

When they catch the perpetrators of these vicious crimes it always turns out that they were  "already on the radar".  they are known about and yet still allowed to walk around freely, have internet access etc - all of which helps them commit their atrocities.  There was the London bus bombings a few years ago, a policeman stabbed to death outside the houses of parliament, an MP stabbed to death in the street, and I'm sure everyone heard about the terrible death of fusilier Lee Rigsby.  Now Manchester.  All those murderers were known to the police - but they have human rights so nothing can be done till after they commit their crimes.

There have currently been 13 arrests made, in connection to the manchester incident.

IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

Reply #5 - May 29th, 2017 at 4:09am

Heard a statistic yesterday there are 23,000 known Radical Islamic Terrorists "on the radar" in the UK. Imagine how many more are not known!?!

I have a friend here in Las Vegas who is from just outside Manchester and he educated me last year all about why Brexit was very smart. I get it!

Here are a few video news links showing how British Muslims feel about the terror in Manchester, along with other very disturbing inside scoop news videos not openly reported on mainstream media here in America.

"Tommy Robinson: After Manchester Bombing, Muslims Claim They Have Nothing To Be Sorry For"
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

"Manchester Attack: What They're NOT Telling You"
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

"Bombing Aftermath: Suicidal Political Correctness Unleashed"

"MANCHESTER: UK Police And Media Collude With Terrorists"

"UK Cares More About Muslims' Feelings Than Dead Children"

"UK Patriots Waking Up To Muslim Takeover"

"Accomplices Of Manchester Suicide Bomber Discovered"

"Ariana Grande: “I Hope My Fans F-ing Die”/Manchester Bomber Lived Lavish Taxpayer-Funded Lifestyle"

Be Safe!
-Gregg in Las Vegas
« Last Edit: May 29th, 2017 at 4:36am by LasVegas »  

IP Logged

maz
CH.com Hall of Famer

I Love CH.com!

Hampshire, England
Reply #6 - May 29th, 2017 at 1:32pm

Another 3 arrested today, so up to 16 now. Not many out of 23,000 is it.
Tell your friend "hello from Portsmouth".

IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

Reply #7 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 8:06pm

another horrific day of Radical Islamic Terror in UK Angry

Prayers and best wishes to all of you across the pond.
-Gregg in Las Vegas

IP Logged

maz
CH.com Hall of Famer

I Love CH.com!

Hampshire, England
Reply #8 - Jun 4th, 2017 at 2:48am

Yes, London this time. 

A van ploughed into pedestrians on London bridge.  Five critically injured and two missing, who may have been knocked over into the river Thames as the river police have been out searching.

Then the van drove on a short distance into Bourough market which is a very busy area of museums, theatres, restaurants and bars etc.  Three men jumped out of the the van and ran around randomly stabbing people.  57 injured, and 6 dead.

The three terrorists were all shot dead by police.

I'm getting too scared to live in my own country.
« Last Edit: Jun 4th, 2017 at 2:48am by maz »  

IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

Reply #9 - Jun 4th, 2017 at 4:17am

Maz,
That really is a terrible feeling you expressed about feeling unsafe in your own country. The obvious is the politicians should never have let them into any country in Europe without extreme vetting, Hopefully the libtards here in the USA are taking notes how serious this is, and how likely this can happen in America; and how vetting all immigrants is vital to our national security.

But also the populace in UK and much of Europe is generally unarmed. I read and saw on the news that many UK police are surprisingly also unarmed. WTF!

I am grateful we have President Trump who is backed strong by 2nd Amendment NRA, and all branches of military and law enforcement, and border patrol.

Experts say it realistically will get much worse in UK and all over Europe. Very horrible situation that will not easily go away, if ever.

My thoughts and prayers are with you Maz, and your country.

-Gregg in Las Vegas
« Last Edit: Jun 4th, 2017 at 4:21am by LasVegas »  

IP Logged

Peter510
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give out... But
don't give in.

Wexford. Ireland
Reply #10 - Jun 4th, 2017 at 5:02am

Greg,

You are correct in saying that the Police in Britain are generally unarmed. The same applies here in the Republic of Ireland.

We decided many years ago that we wanted our Police Force to operate with public consent and and support. I have always felt safe here and in Britain within that culture.

However, as I live only an hour's flight from London and even closer to Manchester, I feel that the issue of an armed police force needs to be reconsidered.

It would be a pity were it to change, but such are the times we live in.

Maz, once again my heart goes out to you. Especially as this is the second attack in London and coming so soon after Manchester.

Peter.

You don't stop laughing because you grow old....You grow old because you stop laughing.

IP Logged

maz
CH.com Hall of Famer

I Love CH.com!

Hampshire, England
Reply #11 - Jun 4th, 2017 at 8:28am

Gregg
Whilst our general police are unarmed,( apart from a baton) we do of course have special forces who are rolled out for emergencies like this.  The perpetrators of this atrocity have all been shot dead by armed police. The army is usually involved too.

There is something seriously wrong with our border control and immigration laws. There have been many cases where people have served time in their own countries for murder, rape etc. yet we let them all in, and only find out what they've done when they do it again here.

Most terrorists were born here, to immigrant parents. 

We have an election coming up in a few days, and for the first time in my life I am not going to vote.  Theresa May did NOTHING when she was foreign secretary, to change the way we do things - although in all fairness her hands were tied somewhat by Europe.
And the other candidates are even worse.

Oh, I could go on and on. 

Thanks for your good wishes Gregg and Peter.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!