Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
radical new solution to CH (Read 9512 times)
davidtc
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

radical new solution to CH
Jun 2nd, 2017 at 5:11am

Please note I suffered Chronic CH. I found a simple protocol that stopped my CH immediately. The full details were termed "compelling" by a worldwide authority in CH. In order to ensure that you can adjust the programme to suit your needs the full document is some 18 pages long. No pharmaceutical products are used. Should you wish to receive a copy please email cooper@butterflies.co.za  One proviso please is that if using the Cooper Protocol you will commit to giving me feedback.
Many thanks and hope that it will help.
Dave

IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Re: radical new solution to CH
Reply #1 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 1:27pm

....where to begin?

...pray tell...who is this "compelled" worldwide authority? we would know this person.... and
it would surely help us evaluate the veracity of this remarkable breakthrough....I think I
know..... but I have to ask

and oh.........how many rands does this cost danny?

The LARGE print giveth....and the small print taketh away.    Tom Waits

IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

north of the 60th parallel
Reply #2 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 1:56am

How is this relevant specifically to children suffering from CH's? Sure hope this does not lead into another Shevel thread.

-Gregg in Las Vegas

Wishing everybody at CH.com less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2019

IP Logged

davidtc
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #3 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 2:30am

May I suggest that you read the document before you make comment. I have no ulterior motive save to try and help those battling with CH. It is particularly appropriate for children as the protocol is simple and with no side affects.
Yes Greg, Dr Shevel (a man of compassion and integrity) and other qualified doctors have read through it and find the proposals compelling. And Danny there are no Rands attached to it. Perhaps less skepticism would be appropriate and perhaps if you would like to test the veracity if you email me cooper@butterflies.co.za I will send you the document. I think the logic behind this approach is sound and it has certainly in my case stopped the CH immediately.
Whilst the episodic cycle continues there is no pain attached to it and ultimately the cycle ends. Trust that if you are interested the doc will help you both.

IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Reply #4 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 5:30pm

davidtc wrote on Jun 3rd, 2017 at 2:30am:
May I suggest that you read the document before you make comment. I have no ulterior motive save to try and help those battling with CH. It is particularly appropriate for children as the protocol is simple and with no side affects.
Yes Greg, Dr Shevel (a man of compassion and integrity) and other qualified doctors have read through it and find the proposals compelling. And Danny there are no Rands attached to it. Perhaps less skepticism would be appropriate and perhaps if you would like to test the veracity if you email me cooper@butterflies.co.za I will send you the document. I think the logic behind this approach is sound and it has certainly in my case stopped the CH immediately.
Whilst the episodic cycle continues there is no pain attached to it and ultimately the cycle ends. Trust that if you are interested the doc will help you both.

May I suggest you share it with ALL of us....on this site. I don't give out my email address to folks I don't know.

As for skepticism?...damn right....it goes along with being a clusterhead...otherwise I'd be sitting in a dark room with blue cheese lined tin foil on my head, a shot of cider vinegar by my side, a nostril full of cayenne pepper, a hand searching for my carotid to squeeze, regrets over the perfectly good teeth I had pulled, in a Topomax daze and unable to THINK away the pain, while dialing the chiropractor whose office is next door to the acupuncturist...... both with promises of immediate relief........................

Sheesh..."trust me" is the name of the newest teen father....

Myself...I remain a skeptic AND a clusterhead.....who has no idea what you are talking about
and who for some reason declines to post a simple doc..... which could lead to discussion...perhaps enlightenment... and maybe even shut me right up...................

Best

Jon

IP Logged

Peter510
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give out... But
don't give in.

Wexford. Ireland
Reply #5 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 5:41pm

Hey David,

There are a lot of snake oil salesmen out there.

Show.......or go !!!!!
« Last Edit: Jun 3rd, 2017 at 5:43pm by Peter510 »  

You don't stop laughing because you grow old....You grow old because you stop laughing.

IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Reply #6 - Jun 3rd, 2017 at 11:41pm

Peter510 wrote on Jun 3rd, 2017 at 5:41pm:
Hey David,

There are a lot of snake oil salesmen out there.

Show.......or go !!!!!

Yup...as usual...my verbosity is excessive. On the other hand... Peter is wonderfully succinct...we
await the "revelation".....YOUR turn.................

IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

Reply #7 - Jun 4th, 2017 at 12:47am

As a CH sufferer my entire adult life having began when I was a child, 11 years old, I take great interest to this section specifically about children with CH's and do not see the relevancy specific to children and therefor find the post placed in the wrong website section.

Not to mention... skeptical of content, vague info, email address correspondence vs sharing for all here, "radical new solution" to stop CH, familiarity of Danny, and supportive of Shevel, etc, etc.

Many of us have read similar many times before. So please be sharing with specific info to all or respect us old timers on this website who are skeptical to call you out.

As Potter likes to type...I call "Bullshit!" Hope the Montana one arm cowboy is doing well. Wink

-Gregg in Las Vegas
« Last Edit: Jun 4th, 2017 at 12:49am by LasVegas »  

Wishing everybody at CH.com less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2019

IP Logged

davidtc
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #8 - Jun 4th, 2017 at 4:38am

Please find Radical Solution to CH below. This site does not allow me to post direct web links so they have been deleted from the document. In some cases these articles have been included in total and are comments from the authors and not myself. It also appears that some of the tables have been fragmented in copying the document across.

Should you wish the document with all details please email me cooper@butterflies.co.za. The products used should be easily obtainable in USA but possibly difficult elsewhere.
Should you have any queries again my preference is email.

Cluster Headaches unlocking the jigsaw puzzle               David Cooper    
Pinetown, South Africa      30/03/2017

I believe that the details below provide a radical solution with over the counter products for the treatment of CH.                                                     The effects of these products are beneficial rather than deleterious.
This solution is not about aborting CH once you have it, but preventing the CH developing.
I am not sure if it is a long term preventative for further CH cycles, though it may well prove to be.
It is a solution for someone currently suffering from an episodic or chronic CH condition that stops the daily attacks before they start. Immediately. i.e. from day one you should be free of the pain associated with CH.
The CH cycle continues but there is no pain attached to it. One still feels the "shadow" as if an attack is about to begin but it gets no worse than this. Stopping the treatment results in the CH returning with pain.
Ultimately the CH cycle stops and one can stop the treatment, though it may prove beneficial to continue at a lower level as part of one's daily health plan.
In all cases read the manufacturer's instructions.  I am indebted to various web postings on CH and have quoted directly from some of these in certain instances.

I have in many cases deliberately included the full text of the researched items so that you or your physician can assess their suitability for yourself. In the instanced where you are unable to obtain the required products I would urge you to find what substitutes that you can and hope that they will also provide relief. At the same time I would appeal to the various groups such as "OUCH" to obtain permission to import the products I have used. There may well be alternatives but I strongly suggest that the products recommended be obtained. Should you be in a cycle obviously try alternatives as only trial by CH sufferers will tell.
The downside of course being every time one gets it wrong another cluster headache!

I am not a doctor; I am a person who has for 25+years suffered the indescribable agony of Cluster Headaches generally on an annual basis for 6-8 weeks, occasionally with a year's remission. In 2012 these periodic episodes became chronic and I did not think that I would survive after more than 200 days of at least one a day. At this point I underwent arterial ligation.

I am grateful to the efforts of Dr. Elliot Shevel of the Headache Clinic in Johannesburg for his attempts to remedy this problem. Unlike other medics, Dr Shevel stresses the importance of the extra cranial (outside the skull) structures in triggering migraine. This procedure developed into a similar ligation of arteries to treat Cluster headaches.
In my case the operation was for arterial ligation associated with "upper clusters". Through this intervention I had 3 years remission from cluster headaches. Earlier this year attacks occurred "lower clusters", straight through the cheek bone, into the jaw, teeth and nose. In some cases recanalization of the arteries may occur and they need to be closed again.

Cluster Headaches are Not headaches:
They are an attack to the head which bears no resemblance to a headache. I believe that this mis-nomer has led to countless hours of fruitless research as well as the dispensing of drugs that at best are palliative but do little or nothing to stop a cluster headache cycle. In essence it would seem that where a drug has been found to have been useful in the treatment of migraine it has then been passed on as a possible aid to CH.

Cause of cluster headaches                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           What causes cluster headache is ultimately unknown, but it seems to involve the hypothalamus, a small but very important organ deep in the centre of the brain. It controls the autonomic functions of the body, the stuff we don’t have to think about. It serves as the body’s time clock and controls body temperature, blood vessel status, digestion and many other things. Scientists think a malfunction or abnormality of the hypothalamus causes the carotid arteries that feed the brain to enlarge and press on the trigeminal nerves, causing incredible pain. The trigeminal is a bundle of nerves, one bundle on each side of the head that split into three to serve the upper jaw, face, forehead and temple. This idea got complicated, though, when researchers found that the pain of cluster headache seems to start before the artery expands and touches the trigeminal.
This complication is in fact the solution. It would seem that the artery expands as the body's mechanism to get more blood hence oxygen to the affected area. i.e. the arteries function is to carry blood that is oxygenated after it has been pumped from the heart to the tissues. The hypothalamus is signalling "more oxygen."

Cluster headache triggers
There are numerous cluster headache triggers some of which are listed below and no doubt there are many others that affect different persons. In identifying the triggers there is a commonality.

Cluster Headache triggers
Sleep apnea                                                                                                       

Apparently resolving sleep apnea results in significant reduction of CH      

Lack of oxygen
Alcohol                                                                                                                     Affects pH of blood      Affects body's ability to "process" oxygen
Nitro glycerine, nitrogen food additives                                                                   Foodstuffs which contain high levels of sodium nitrite such as cured meats, tinned goods etc..               Apparently potent Vasodilator
Change of season / barometric pressure      Typically my periodic CH occurred Sept/Oct (South Africa) that being the change from winter to summer months.       The blood vessels narrow during the colder months and conversely
Increase in body temperature                                                            Activity or exposure to indoor/outdoor elements increasing body temperature. (In my case after ozone chamber treatment, where heat is part of the protocol had major CH attacks causing me to stop ozone treatments) Hot stuffy rooms also a problem.      Presumably mixed signals to hypothalamus
Altitude      Travel Durban (altitude zero) to Johannesburg (altitude 5000+ feet) problematic for me.      Air thinner at higher altitude,lack of oxygen
Relief of stress                                                                                       Upon relaxing after stressful day etc                                                Presumably slower hear rate
Air travel                                                                                       Widely recorded airline companies reduce oxygen level during flights particularly international.      Lack of oxygen
Perfume sections in shops or centres            Affects the endocrine system hence the hypothalamus
Exposure to various chemicals      Particularly petrochemical      Affects the endocrine system hence the hypothalamus
Smokers      Reportedly more prone to CH      Lower blood oxygen levels

The triggers have a commonality: it is either some substance upsetting the hypothalamus or a lack of oxygen supply to the hypothalamus
In a sense Cluster Headaches are fairly considerate to the sufferer as the times they occur can be incredibly consistent with regard to the time they occur; at least in some way this gives one time to prepare if it is during the day, but as you all know the night-time awakening is a bolt from hell.

Current Treatment: The efficacy of current drug treatment is based on their ability to interact, inter alia, with the body as below. How they act on the body and the degree of commonality amongst some of these is important in understanding and coming to a conclusion of how to treat Cluster Headaches. No doubt researchers or Medical Practitioners will be able to join more dots where I have omitted them.
Lidocaine apparently                                       
DHE, Sumatriptan, Zolmig (zolmitriptan) Topamax , Ergotomine      
Verapamil                                                            
Lithium,
Depakote                                             
Melatonin                                          
Psilocybin      

Cortisone 
Oxygen                               
Heated bean bag      Apparently numbs part of trigeminal
vasoconstrictors
high blood pressure                                    Vasodilator
bipolar & depression                                   effects heart rate
bipolar & depression                                   thins blood
involved in Circadian rhythm and hence hypothalamus
hallucinogenic apparently participants measured an average 10bpm (beat per minute) increase in heart rate over the whole of the study group.

Anti-inflammatory

Vasodilator. It would seem contrary to the accepted cause that dilation of the arteries is the cause of CH. The most relief I obtain is from a bean bag heated so that it is too hot for my hands forced against my face.
The current treatments have a commonality
If the cause of CH is dilation of the arteries pressing against the trigeminal nerve then vasoconstrictors should work.
If the cause of CH is lack of oxygen to the hypothalamus then those drugs for high blood pressure,(vasodilators) blood thinning, increased heart rate should work
The very varied degrees of response and effectiveness of these drugs also lead to the solution of CH

Problem: the vasoconstrictors and other pharmaceuticals
All the pharmaceuticals have major side effects accompanied, with me, by rebound headaches (not cluster) plus additional cluster headaches and whatever else they are doing to the body.

To me the major debilitation of the headache is when you first get it. It strikes to the core physically, mentally and emotionally. Overwhelming despondent, you wonder if you can face another one. No doubt shortening the duration is important; however every abortive and preventative, (with the exception of cortisone), that I have taken fragments the cycle. i.e. more frequent attacks and more random.
Whilst these more frequent attacks are often of lower intensity they are more debilitating in terms of total unpreparedness for the attack as well as greater disruption of sleep and daily activities. Only a Cluster Headache sufferer knows that lower intensity itself is a mis-nomer, however we would all agree that for example it is better to break 3 fingers than 4, or 4 than 5 etc.

It would seem that the limited efficacy of pharmaceuticals other than vasoconstrictors lies in their ability to thin the blood or increase heart rate, thus delivering more oxygen to the hypothalamus. It is certainly strange that for example a vasodilator (Verapamil) is used as a preventative for CH attacks but vasoconstrictors are used for the attack (e.g. Sumatrapin etc.)

Melatonin Is to me poison. Shortly after taking it I am struck by a 10/10 Cluster headache. Not sure why but presumably it is upsetting the hypothalamus and may well be related to thyroid dysfunction.

It would seem to me that any intervention that impinges or interferes with the hypothalamus's ability to obtain homeostasis (i.e. to achieve a stable equilibrium of all the bodily functions it controls) is fraught with serious affects (another CH) as the hypothalamus attempts to correct this intervention.

Vitally important is that new research has shown that a cluster headache actually starts before the arteries dilate.

This explains why the vasoconstrictors fragment the CH cycle and cause more CH. The hypothalamus sends a signal "more oxygen required". The arteries dilate in order to supply more oxygen and in doing so press against the trigeminal nerve. They are then constricted by the vasodilator medication but as soon as this wears off the message which is still being sent by the hypothalamus kicks in. That is dilate and so another CH. 

Current Treatment: cortisone and oxygen
Cortisone at high dosage 40-60mg/day can stop the cycle intermittently; i.e. in my case (weight 75kg) on occasion at a high dosage I will skip a day or two of Cluster Headache. As soon as the level is reduced the attacks start again. Thus cortisone can interrupt but not terminate the cycle.

The time frame is unchanged. i.e. if I were getting them at 02.03am they continue at 02.03am.

This says to me that the cortisone is not affecting the hypothalamus but acting in some other way. It is possible that the anti-inflammatory affect is the major benefit of this medication.

This cortisone level is too high for me. I am totally zoned out, rapid pulse and increasingly elevated blood pressure etc. as I continue on the level, hence I try to reduce it pill by pill i.e. 5mg per day and then go back up when I get the attack. The unwanted side effect of increased pulse rate may also mitigate against an attack.

Many sufferers offer good report on the use of oxygen; however for some it appears less effective.

Oxygen inhalation from cylinder is problematic for me. Firstly the oxygen is taken once an attack starts. To sit still for 15-20 min is virtually impossible. Secondly there is if one reads up on it a fairly strict protocol on how to administer the oxygen. Little of this is probably known or explained by the doctors. A large oxygen cylinder + inadequate mask do not spell a recipe for success. Hence feedback on the efficiency of oxygen as a treatment is also muddled. Further aborting an attack is not the best solution.

Ozone chamber treatment would appear a useful solution. However the location of such a practitioner could be a problem. In my case ozone sessions were followed by severe CH and I did not complete the course. I didn't know it then but the trigger was increased body temperature. No doubt ozone chamber with no applied steam or hyperbaric oxygen would prove beneficial.

Oxygen also does not fragment the time frame of the CH. i.e. it suggests that both oxygen and cortisone are "known" to the body and specifically the hypothalamus (which ultimately dictates the production of cortisone.) Hence the hypothalamus does not react adversely to their presence.

The Solution

The hypothalamus is sending signals "supply oxygen"

What an incredible God given body we have. The solution therefore is to supply the oxygen in a manner in which the body can assimilate it.

Yaksch, Tony, Pathophiology of Nociceptive and Neuropathic Pain: Acidosis and pain
Writes the frightening article "The discovery that nerve acidosis was fundamental to pain is a recent happening[1]. These acids at the nerve endings beneath the skin were first found to be major players in pain. Next was the astounding discovery that many of these same chemicals are present in the nerve ganglia at the cord entry area, or even in the cord itself, where the first synapse occurs. Acid was present at step one and at step two. Then, very recently the discovery was made that at the second synapse, in the thalamus itself, right in the brain, this same group of chemicals forms acid to perpetuate the pain signal…… If you have central pain, you have become one of the people of the acid. You need help. You must not let anyone try to talk you out of your condition and set you up for a suicidal failure by imposing expectations upon you which you cannot meet. Your limitations will manifest soon enough to reveal the lie to anyone who thinks severe CP can really be endured. The price exacted is your own identity. You will lose many of the mental traits which make you who you have been and you will become someone new, someone afraid…. Some of you may be subsisting on false hope you will find a cure soon if you just spend enough money or have enough surgeries. Cases resulting in a cure of central pain are exceedingly rare and usually mean the nerves have died entirely, not gotten better."
Researching into this I noted the following remarkable statement;          (The entire article is copied below. This may indeed be the key to preventing both a CH and the onset of a CH cycle: (whether it provides a solution for Central Pain as discussed by Tony Yaksch needs research, however if the hypothalamus is involved trials should be conducted)
An alkaline body can absorb up to 20 times more oxygen than an acidic body” … words of Dr Otto Warburg, Nobel Prize Winner. He also found that diseased bodies are acidic bodies, which repel oxygen and attract the overgrowth of micro-organisms.
As your body becomes acidic, your body’s oxygen level begins to drop, leaving you tired and fatigued. This is what allows fungus, mould, parasites, bad bacterial and viral infections to flourish and gain a hold throughout the body.
The biggest causes of acidity in the human organism are as follows:
•      Negative thinking; relationship and financial stress
•      Coffee, black tea, sodas and alcohol – these drinks are highly acidic and do not count towards your daily water intake)
•      Animal protein
•      Dairy foods. Switch from cow’s milk, to almond, coconut or rice milk. Cow's milk has shown to produce an abundance of mucous in the human body. There are also few adults who can metabolize the protein in cow’s milk properly. This protein, casein, is what a cow’s metabolism needs for proper health, not for a human beings health.
•      Processed foods, sugar, artificial sweeteners (NutraSweet, Sucralose, Aspartame, Saccharin…). Not only are these acidic they also have other highly detrimental effects on the nervous system and neurological disease. Saccharin even tells you right on the package that it may cause cancer. Processed food also includes white flour, white sugar, food colouring, etc. Our bodies were not designed to digest these and so it must do one of three things: 1. Eliminate them (if you are not hydrating properly this is very hard to do) or 2. Neutralize them by pulling alkaline buffers where it can – like from your bones leaching calcium, or from your blood, leaching iron. Or: 3. Park them away (in fat cells). Bottom line here – stay away from processed food as much as possible.
•      Pharmaceutical drugs
•      Anaerobic exercise
To increase alkalinity in the human organism, you need the following:
•      Positive thinking; happy relationship. Adding yoga, tai chi, meditation, and proper breathing can reduce stress. When the body moves into stress mode the digestive system shuts down and toxins cease to be eliminated. Thus the more toxins you keep in your system, the more the body will store them away (acids) in fat cells! Anything we can do to calm the mind/body will have a huge impact on alkalizing the body.
•      Alkalized water; most of mineral waters
•      Adopt a 80% raw food diet
•      Adopt a 80% alkaline diet e.g. vegetables, fruits & legumes. Some greens that have the highest water content are: cucumbers, lettuce, tomatoes, celery, broccoli, cabbage, spinach, cauliflower, carrots, and onions. A great dressing would be cold pressed extra virgin olive oil with some lemon juice; you can add any of the following: ginger, garlic, chilies, mustard, and herbs.
•      Correct breathing
•      Get the right dose of sunshine
•      Aerobic exercise – always makes sure that you have enough of fresh air if you exercise indoors, or simply go outdoors.
Oxygen cannot stick to blood cells if the pH of the blood is too acidic. You can breathe pure oxygen, but if the blood pH is acidic, the oxygen will not be able to be picked up by the blood cells. It is chemically impossible. The blood must be normal (pH around 7.365 pH).
Every biochemical reaction is pH sensitive, with enzymes being especially sensitive. Our diet plays an important role in maintaining appropriate pH levels in the body. This is why energy is increased when you eat an alkaline diet which consists of lots of green vegetables and alkaline fluids. ENZYMES function more efficiently with an alkaline Ph giving you more ENERGY and regeneration capabilities.
Raising pH increases the immune system’s ability to kill bacteria, concludes a study conducted at The Royal Free Hospital and School of Medicine in London. Viruses and bacteria that cause bronchitis and colds thrive in an acidic environment. When you feel yourself coming down with a cold or flu like symptoms, this is when I strongly advise shifting your PH levels towards a higher alkalinity state using the alkalizing salts and a meat, dairy and sugar free diet whilst following a vegan raw food diet.
So what exactly are Alkalizing Salts? It’s a powerful combination of four highly alkalizing, powerful mineral salts that effectively boost the alkalinity of the body.
•      SODIUM BICARBONATE – research has found that this helps resist fatigue caused by increases in acid during exercise.
•      MAGNESIUM CARBONATE – magnesium is important for normal functioning of cells, nerves, muscles, bones and the heart.
•      POTASSIUM BICARBONATE – potassium is needed for many functions, especially the beating of your heart.
•      CALCIUM CARBONATE – calcium is vital for bone health and for muscular function.
When we become acidic, we start losing calcium and magnesium out of the blood and the bones. Minerals are harnessed in a mandatory need to keep the blood pH slightly alkaline. When your body does not have enough alkaline minerals to neutralise the acids you consume, it is catastrophic to your body. This over-acidity leads to a whole host of symptoms including fat gain, muscle loss, fatigue and premature aging.
In Summary: If you will start out by going down the list of tips and add one secret each day, there’s a tremendous possibility that you will be amazed with what you experience. When you increase your alkalinity you will have more energy and oxygen, which will enhance your metabolism, allowing you to burn more fat for fuel.
And remember…the name of the game is progress not perfection. Be gentle with yourself – for many people, these secrets represent a huge life change.

Herein I believe is the key to the seemingly haphazard results obtained from both the various treatments and particularly oxygen type. The variability of the individual's acidity has a profound effect on the efficacy of oxygen absorption and hence the why it works for some and not so well for others. If the body can be brought into an alkaline state, the absorption of oxygen will be increased and CH attack averted.

My treatment protocol   Please note read the attached manufacturers information carefully; obtain the same items if you are able to; consult your physician if you feel necessary
Litmus test first thing in the morning showed my body to be acidic. No doubt every CH sufferer during a cycle would be the same owing to lactic acid production whilst one is stressed. An excellent article is shown under the following web site
The aim was to "saturate the alkaline body with oxygen".

Day 1      6.00am      1 heaped teaspoon Vogel Alkaline Powders      Homozon is a latticed magnesium oxide compound. See website for details.      No CH
     6.30am      3 heaped teaspoons Homozon      It has a laxative effect, so don't stray too far from a toilet!      
     14.00pm      1 heaped teaspoon Vogel Alkaline Powders            
     14.30pm      3 heaped teaspoons Homozon            
Day 2      6.00am      1 heaped teaspoon Vogel Alkaline Powders            
     6.30am      3 heaped teaspoons Homozon            No CH
     14.00pm      1 heaped teaspoon Vogel Alkaline Powders            
Day 3      3xday      1 heaped teaspoon Vogel Alkaline Powders      Taken 30 minutes before oxygen drops      No CH
           15 drops Lifeleader Oxygen Boost            

Continuation of Day 3 dosage resulted in no CH.      Stoppage of dosage on any subsequent day resulted in CH

On 3 occasions stopping the "Day 3" dosage resulted in my getting a CH. Starting the procedure the following day, no CH.

The initial dosage of Homozon is effectively a colon cleanse and also floods the body with oxygen which is apparently released over a 8 hour period.. See website. The product may be difficult to obtain, but if available a single teaspoon daily (in place of one of the oxygen drop dosages would be both appropriate and beneficial)                NB. True Health facts records 1 teaspoon of Homozon delivers as much singlet oxygen as 750 drops of 35% Hydrogen peroxide).

I do not know if the treatment works without Homozon but it is worth giving a try with whatever products your practitioner recommends if you are unable to get it. Other oxygen products are compared in the table provided by Homozon below.

It would appear that the assisted adsorption of oxygen through making the body alkaline is able to stop the sufferer from getting the CH. It does not terminate the CH cycle.
(Please note that in my case the CH cycle terminated some 12 days after starting the treatment protocol. It may well have terminated earlier had I not broken the cycle in order to check that the treatment was really working)

The addition of one half aspirin cardio daily to the above may prove beneficial. As would the following. They are noted in detail in case they may be the primary cause of poor blood oxygen levels. Otherwise they may provide additional protection against CH cycle returning. I did not use any of the items listed below in my treatment but will certainly consider them as part of my future daily regime.

Zeolite as well as removing heavy metal toxins it is a pH buffer which would help stabilize the bodies pH.
Vitamins
The cells in your body need oxygen to carry out metabolism and produce enough energy to live and support your activities. Red blood cells are responsible for picking up oxygen from your lungs, transporting it in your bloodstream and delivering it to cells that need it. You need iron and a variety of vitamins for maintaining high numbers of healthy red blood cells to keep oxygen levels in your blood as high as necessary. Nutrition may prevent anaemia, or unhealthy red blood cells, but hypoxemia, or low blood oxygen, can be a serious medical condition that requires a doctor's attention, according to the Mayo Clinic.
Vitamin C
Iron is the mineral in red blood cells that binds to oxygen, and vitamin C increases your body's ability to absorb iron in its nonheme form, according to the Linus Pauling Institute Micronutrient Information Center. Nonheme iron is the form that you get from plant-based sources of iron, such as potatoes, prunes, beans, lentils and nuts. Some of the best sources of vitamin C are citrus fruits, such as oranges, grapefruits and their juices, tomatoes, onions,
Vitamins for Heme
Your blood oxygen levels could be low if you are not getting enough pantothenic acid, or vitamin B-5, and vitamin B-6. These vitamins are essential for synthesizing heme, which is the protein part of the haemoglobin molecule that carries iron and oxygen in your blood, according to the Linus Pauling Institute Micronutrient Information Center. Both of these vitamins are in a wide range of foods, such as fish, chicken, vegetables, nuts and lentils.
Vitamin B-12
A deficiency of vitamin B-12 leads to megaloblastic anaemia, with low blood oxygen levels and symptoms of fatigue and shortness of breath, according to the National Institutes of Health. Deficiency is rare among individuals who eat a varied diet, but strict vegetarians, or vegans, may be at risk for vitamin B-12 deficiency. The only natural sources of vitamin B-12 are animal-based foods, such as fish, yogurt, milk, chicken, beef and shrimp, but it is also in many fortified cereals.
Vitamin A
Vitamin A deficiency makes iron deficiency more severe, so if you have low blood oxygen levels, be sure to take enough vitamin A, according to the Linus Pauling Institute. Vitamin A is in meats, cod liver oil, carrots, sweet potatoes, spinach, mangoes, melon and pumpkin, as well as fortified milk. Vitamin A from fruits and vegetables does not lead to symptoms of toxicity, but it is possible to get toxic doses of vitamin A from meat or dietary supplements. Consult your doctor to reduce your risk of symptoms such as headaches, fatigue or muscle aches.
Low Iron, Haemoglobin & Low Thyroid
Among the many issues that result from low thyroid activity, iron-deficiency is one of the more common. Iron and its proteins play many essential roles in the body. Iron is needed to form cytochrome, which is the basis of ATP and energy production. Iron in its heme form is critical for the formation of catalase, a key antioxidant that protects cells from free radicals, by degrading hydrogen peroxide to water and oxygen.
Iron is referred to as the 'blood-building mineral', because its co-factor heme forms the colour of blood. Important blood proteins such as haemoglobin transport iron in red blood cells. Haemoglobin is critical for iron, oxygen and carbon dioxide transport, safely delivering oxygen from the lungs to the peripheral tissues, where it is being used and then bringing carbon dioxide (Co2) back to the lungs. It doesn't get more fundamental than this.
see also Effect of iron-deficiency anaemia on hormone levels and thermoregulation during cold exposure. Beard J, Green W, Miller L, Finch C.

Colloidal Silver
In the short article below you’ll learn more about silver’s amazing capacity to carry oxygen and release it in an “oxygen burst” in the presence of pathogens, and why this makes silver one of nature’s most efficient and effective infection-fighting agents. TheSilverEdge
"One of the main ways colloidal silver kills pathogens is through catalytic oxidation. This means silver releases pure oxygen in the presence of pathogens, killing them much like the bubbling burst of hydrogen peroxide. But where does silver obtain the oxygen for oxidizing pathogens in the first place? It adsorbs (i.e., accumulates on its surface) molecular oxygen from the local environment, and then converts it to nascent oxygen, or oxygen that is highly reactive to negatively charged pathogens. Indeed, like the mineral iron, silver is one of nature’s most efficient carriers of nascent oxygen. "
Attempt to drink 6 glasses water per day.

The triggers of CH during a cycle are well known but what actually causes the onset of a CH cycle or what causes the termination of a cycle are unknown.

It may well prove to be the case that a daily dosage of alkaline powder together with that of an oxygen boosting preparation is all that is required to prevent the onset of a CH cycle.

The entire Homozon article is copied below

OXIDATION IS THE SOURCE OF LIFE – LACK OF OXIDATION CAUSES IMPAIRED HEALTH OR DIS-EASE. De-oxidation produces ill health primarily because of an insufficient supply of oxygen that makes certain the formation of carbon monoxide, the De-oxidizer and hemoglobin destroyer and an irritant poison devitalizing the blood and paving
the way to a multiplicity of acute and chronic troubles.

THE DISCOVERY OF OXYGEN-THERAPY

Molecular Oxygen was first found in the air by the physician "Priestly" in 1774, however, the presence of its life-giving power was known long before. We find references in history to the "Breath of Life" and "Prana" in all ancient civilizations. The German chemist "Scheele" had found Oxygen in the air in 1773. Priestly was the first man who
showed the Oxygen road to a drugless, knife free and needle-less healing. He truly was inspirer of our present day'Oxygen-Therapy-Blass©'. Following his directions given in 1774, many humane and worthy physicians, chemists and other health scientists kept busy trying to reach this goal. Nearly 140 years later a German Chemist, after much hard struggles, successfully reached this end. He discovered and perfected a preparation which proved by practical tests, to be not only a purifier of the alimentary tract but also to release Nascent (free, available, active) Oxygen that follows the channels of the vital fluids. In fact, this Nascent (free, available active) Oxygen is carried by the life circulating fluids throughout the whole body. This enables the ailing body to help itself back to a purified state and a restoration of normal Oxidation. A private, proprietary process is used with alkaline earths to obtain these compounds.

The chemists who discovered these compounds found Oxygen could be bound together by electrical discharge to form Ozone or 03. Ozone is a highly active form of Oxygen that contains three parts (atoms) of Oxygen in one molecule. It is Nature's most active purifier and destroyer of bacteria, germs, parasites and worms. In it's Nascent
(free, available, active) form, it is the most powerful Oxidizing agent known and available for healing purposes. Over the last 100 plus years Ozone has been found to be effective in many applications from industrial and municipal water purification to blood purification and full health optimization at home and abroad.

Ozone is evident in nature by its fresh, invigorating odours in the pine forest and at the seashore or following a thunder and lightning storm. Oxygen is contained in this Ozone form in our basic preparations, acting as laxative or anti-laxative depending on the specific preparation used. The positive action of the Nascent (free, available, active) Oxygen makes these preparations unsurpassed as natural purifiers.

OXYGEN-THERAPY IS THE BEST DETOXIFICATION

Dr. Otto Warburg, the only person in the history of medicine to win the Nobel Prize twice in medicine (nominated three times) found that any cell deprived of 50% or more of its Oxygen turned cancerous! Because, the true cause of all disease is cellular degeneration and death the end result. Keeping the body and its components, the cells, in top working order is imperative.

There is no better way of detoxifying the body and thereby the system, organs and cells of the body than through enhancing the oxidative/reductive mechanism or as Dr. Warburg said, to literally "FLOOD THE BODY WITH OXYGEN."

The most efficient Oxidizing agent known is Ozone. More than 100 years of scientific study and practical usage has brought this conclusion to the minds of many scientists, industrial experts and health care practitioners. Whenever true Nascent (free, available, active) Oxygen releasing preparations have been used properly in the treatment of
disease, the results have been astonishing. However, Nascent (free, available, active) Oxygen in its gaseous form cannot be easily brought into the alimentary (digestive) tract for optimizing health; it can only do so if bound to other substances (minerals, water, etc.)

WHAT OXYGEN-THERAPY-BLASS© IS AND HOW IT WORKS FOR US

The compound, HOMOZON© – corporately called Oxygen-Therapy-Blass© – are part of a life style program originating in 1898 and encompassing more than 100 years of oxidative scientific study. The scientists involved have been illustrious and many. The therapy they founded in Germany came to the USA in 1900, was optimized in 1990
with scientific studies continuing today. The present institute is involved in the translation of vast amounts of German data being used for further optimization of these compounds and the proliferation of the "Oxygen-Therapy-Blass©" lifestyle.

HEALTH AND STRENGTH THROUGH OXYGEN

Why is OXIDATION so vital to human life? When Oxidation stops, then life stops. Its shortage causes poor health. Its abundance maintains good strong health.

GOOD HEALTH is the condition of being physically and mentally sound, a normal functioning strong body.

POOR HEALTH is poor functioning, unhealthy weak body, damaged health due to impure vital fluids and poor
functioning organs.

HEALING is the elimination of the cause of poor health, the restoration and repair of damaged health.

OXYGEN-THERAPY-BLASS©

Oxygen-Therapy-Blass© is a basic plan for the restoration and maintenance of health through Oxygen. The body is invigorated by Oxygen.

OXYGEN in its most active state is a natural purifier and revitalizes and rejuvenates health. The best purifying and strongest Oxidizing agent for the body is Ozone which releases Nascent (free, available, active) or Active Oxygen. It is bound to minerals and set free in the digestive system where it easily combines with moisture, organic and inorganic substances through Oxidation. It neutralizes and removes toxins or poisons, heavy metals and harmful anaerobic bacteria to rebuild a strong healthy body. Active Oxygen Oxidizes within the digestive system, blood, organs, cells, open wounds and inflamed mucus membranes.

ACTIVE OXYGEN is safe, gentle and not habit-forming permitting normal bowel activity. It helps normal intestinal flora. Use it every day to keep the digestive system free of toxins or poisons permitting better use of essential minerals and nutrients.

ACTIVE OXYGEN works well for skin care in baths and washes to open pores, improve circulation, disinfect, deodorize, germicide and heal. It acts as a neutralizing agent and health protector. It is HARMLESS.

HEALTH is maintained when you keep the basic elements of blood in a normal healthy condition. Only then is normal Oxidation possible, the steady repair and support of the body. Oxidation maintains health and life. The lack of it causes damaged health. Without it life stops.

HEALTHY BLOOD is easy flowing, thin, real red, and is the necessary part to a strong healthy body. Such, normal vital fluids can carry enough inhaled Oxygen to maintain normal healthy Oxidation processes. Oxidation sustains strong organs and cells to do their normal function.

When foreign matters of any kind (like poisonous drugs, toxins, fermented or decayed substances) enter the blood stream and there is a lack of "Mineral Elements and Oxygen" then you change the normal composition of the vital fluids. Damaged health, subnormal body function, gradual decay or starvation of the body will result.

A HEALTHY MIND NEEDS A HEALTHY BODY . . .
ONE OF OUR MOST VALUABLE EARTHLY POSSESSIONS!

Living by the "Laws of Nature" helps prevent poor health and maintain good strong health. Prove it by providing your body with regular exercise, enough rest, pure food, pure water and fresh air with the Oxygen-Therapy-Blass© plan.

No other product today contains as much available Oxygen as the "Original Oxygen-Therapy-Blass©" (with Registered Trade Mark and Seal) product commonly known as HOMOZON©.

ORIGINAL OXYGEN-THERAPY-BLASS© PRODUCT

HOMOZON© is an Oxygen Therapy product designed for internal use. It is a compound of Oxygen and beneficial gases bonded to magnesium in which the magnesium atoms form a loose lattice onto which much Oxygen is bonded by a proprietary catalytic process and released by catalysts. The health benefitting action is derived from the presence of magnesium peroxide, magnesium super-oxide and magnesium ozonide. Homozon© provides Oxygen to the body in the form of Nascent or "singlet" Oxygen (also called the Oxygen free-radical) which does not have to be converted by the body into a form (atmospheric Oxygen . . . O2 . . . ) we normally breathe. Nascent Oxygen is Oxygen in its most freely, available and active chemical state, and is the only state of Oxygen the body uses. It is the basic gentle Oxidizing preparation of Oxygen-Therapy-Blass©. It is a mild laxative, recommended for all ailments due to constipation or faulty assimilation, metabolism or elimination.

Directions for HOMOZON©:

Daily rations vary according to intended purpose. For internal use it is best to use small quantities at short intervals. Take about Ľ to several teaspoons as often daily as is desirable. Stir into 6-8 ounces of pure spring water or distilled water and swallow. Follow with sufficient diluted acid, preferably lemon juice (Ľ to ˝ lemon) in water after each dose or you may also use citric acid or betaine hydrochloride tablets. This will begin dissolving the powder setting free the beneficial gases for action releasing Oxygen inside the digestive tract producing many benefits. The purifying action continues when combined with hydrochloric acid in the digestive tract or blood. This Active Oxygen is time released in about an 8-hour period.

(Easy access to a bathroom is advised for several hours after each serving is taken.)

It cleanses the bowel, and has anti-fungal, anti-candida, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties. Homozon© has a wonderful laxative effect. The stool is always loose and bowel movement regular and, depending on the dosage, frequent. Some people consider the bowel-loosening action of Homozon© a problem, but is really one of
its desired effects, facilitating elimination of toxicity through the bowel. However Homozon© works by Oxidizing toxins and fecal matter in the bowel and not by irritating it as with conventional laxatives

PRODUCTS ARE GUARANTEED NON-POISONOUS, NOT HABIT-FORMING, HARMLESS, USABLE BY YOUNG AND OLD, INTERNALLY AND EXTERNALLY

PLEASE PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING:

The preparations are non-poisonous, not habit-forming, harmless in large doses, produce no bad after effects, usable by young and old, internally and externally.

When active Oxygen comes in contact with toxins or poisons, heavy metals, bacteria or viruses, they are neutralized by Oxidation. Therefore, you may experience one or more of the following symptoms: soft stools (not diarrhoea but oxidation), opening of sinus or nasal passage and a mild tingling sensation. The stool will normalize when the system becomes free of toxins or poisons. These are healing reactions, natural cleansing processes and not harmful side effects. Above all do not give up even if you decide to decrease the dosage. Do not misinterpret the symptoms as "bad" but rather be grateful for them. It is the price for recovery of your health.

• The following is taken from an information sheet provided by the manufacturer and is not to be construed as medical advice.

What can be expected while using Homozon©?

The first effect one can expect while taking Homozon© is enhanced excretory function. Commonly noted also is an increase in overall energy. Where the increase in bowel function never completely abates, it does ease as cellular toxicity lessens and one remains on the product for some time. Effects do vary between
individuals somewhat, but enhanced bowel function and increase in energy are the most noted effects.

How long will the 'loose stool' effect continue?

Homozon© does not cause diarrhoea. Increased doses equals increased bowel function and improved assimilation. Effects do range from a loose stool to clear water, depending on the doses.

Remember . . . This is enhanced Oxidation / Oxygenation . . . NOT pathological diarrhoea with its accompanying sluggishness, dehydration and electrolyte depletion. Homozon© increases assimilation and enhances acidophilus and friendly bacteria production; actually repairing bowel function, oxygenating the body, improving blood quality and assisting in parasite elimination.

What is the daily dose of Homozon© and how is it taken?

The dosage for an adult ranges from one quarter to several teaspoons two or more times daily at least, morning and evening.

The average maintenance dosage is a teaspoon, or more, as desired. Homozon© is mixed into pure distilled, filtered or spring water, and then drunk.

Follow immediately with Ľ to ˝ of a lemon squeezed into four to six ounces of pure water.

Repeated tests on the product over the past 100 years to determine the safe and effective usage has found, up to thirty-two teaspoons can be consumed in one day with no detrimental effects noted.

Dosage and frequency of use should be regulated by your physician or natural health care practitioner. The product is non-toxic, harmless, beneficial, effective and healthful.

*** The reputation of real Oxidation and Oxygen therapy has been validated by Nobel Prize Winner, Dr.Otto Warburg, director of the Max Planck Institute on Cell Physiology in Germany and the ONLY person to win the Nobel Prize in Medicine twice, with a three-time nomination.

The whole purpose of Oxygen-Therapy-Blass© and Oxygen Therapies in general is to assist in fulfilling the dictates of Dr. Otto Warburg who said to "FLOOD THE BODY WITH OXYGEN!"

The number of scientists, researchers, practitioners and patients who have received both the scientific and healing rewards of "Oxidation Oriented Therapy?" They now number in the millions with no detrimental side effects whatsoever.

*** Homozon© was first developed in 1898 in Germany, since then the formulation has been improved a number of times. Today there are many copycat oxygen products on the market. However we believe Homozon© is still the most effective product available. Oxygen content of one teaspoonful delivers about
as much singlet oxygen as one 16-ounce bottle of 3% hydrogen peroxide. Another example is one teaspoon delivers about as much singlet oxygen as 750 drops of 35% hydrogen peroxide. For those who are new to oxygen therapy that is a lot of oxygen!

*** The oldest oxidation organization in the world was founded as the Institute for Oxygen Therapy in Berlin in 1898. They commissioned Dr. F.M. Eugene Blass to open the Eastern American Association for Oxygen Therapy, which continues today as the International Association for Oxygen Therapy, Priest River,
ID, USA

The information contained in this document is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as medical advice, diagnostic nor prescriptive.

Copyrights registered F. M. E. Blass 1927; 1943; IAOT 1982.
Homozon #7†
     Intl. Oxidation Labs-BOLI
     n/a
     Powder

Oxy-Powder®††
     Global Healing Center
     n/a
     Capsule

Colosan
     High Brand
     n/a
     Powder

Bioxy Cleanse #5
     Bioquest Imports
     n/a
     Powder

Oxy Earth #2
     OxyMune
     n/a
     Capsule

Oxy OXC #4
     Intl. Trading Network
     n/a
     Capsule

Oxy Bliss #1
     Oxygen Research Institute
     n/a
     Powder

Sample
     Manufacturer
     Lot
     Type
     pH
     Initial ppm/g
     18 Hours
ppm/g

Product Performance - Oxygen Output

Many products are being marketed as having the ability to generate oxygen in-vivo to provide elevated oxygen levels in the digestive tract for improved health. The source of this oxygen is advertised as mixtures of various forms of magnesium oxides, although the exact compositions are not revealed on the product labels. Several forms of
magnesium oxide can be used for these purposes, including magnesium peroxide, magnesium oxide, magnesium hydroxide and the compounds marketed as “ozonated” magnesium oxides.

Samples of these “ozonated” magnesium oxides were made available to determine if their activities were any different from that of the normal oxides so no claims can be made regarding their labelled effectiveness. Seven commercial products were tested for their oxidative ability as measured by iodiometric titrations. Of the commercial products tested only Homozon showed any activity.

A product not compared above which may prove beneficial if Homozon not available
Comparison of Ordinary Water to Stabilized Oxygen in Water

Ordinary water contains 9-12 parts per million of oxygen (and who knows what else?).  Whereas, water with Stabilized Oxygen contains 9000 parts per million of oxygen.  A small unbreakable 70 ml. (1400 drops) bottle of Stabilized Oxygen will treat over 100 gallons of water, which, at $20 per bottle, costs only pennies per gallon.
Life Leader Oxygen Drops
Contents Sodium, saturated oxygen and 76 trace elements
This is produced in South Africa contact:                                                          Leigh Garrod     lifeleader@iburst.co.za

IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

Reply #9 - Jun 4th, 2017 at 4:50am

Request to DJ or other Moderator -

Please consider moving this to thread to Medications, Treatments, Therapies thread as this entire thread has nothing to do with Children and Clusters.

Those coming here seeking desperate help for their pain-ridden children will no doubt be confused as these posts are not children specific, which is what this message board focus is about. However, to give benefit of the doubt to the OP, this thread is specific to Medications, Treatments, Therapies.

Thanks in advance.

-Gregg in Las Vegas

IP Logged

Peter510
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give out... But
don't give in.

Wexford. Ireland
Reply #10 - Jun 4th, 2017 at 7:57am

Thank you David,

Once this thread is moved into the Treatments & Medications section, it can be evaluated and a full and frank exchange of views debated.

Jon......you're never verbose. Eloquent, certainly. Humorous, definitely. Your description of the blue cheese lined tin foil had me in stitches..... Don't stop.

Peter.

You don't stop laughing because you grow old....You grow old because you stop laughing.

IP Logged

Potter
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Jun 5th, 2017 at 10:01am

Bullshit.

Potter

IP Logged

MDR
CH.com Old Timer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Elysburg Pa.
Reply #12 - Jun 5th, 2017 at 10:58am

Potter,

LOL so funny

Mark.

IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Reply #13 - Jun 5th, 2017 at 1:09pm

Excremental pseudo science from the 1800's...poop away your ch....sheesh...I mean
sheeeee-it...

My apologies for the part I played getting this drivel posted....

Jon

IP Logged

Peter510
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give out... But
don't give in.

Wexford. Ireland
Reply #14 - Jun 5th, 2017 at 1:28pm

Ah well.....now we know !!!!!

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #15 - Jun 5th, 2017 at 5:18pm

I'm interested to know why this is bullshit, facts rather than opinions, and why it can't possibly help CH.

After all, it would be awful if someone came here with a really good idea, VitD for instance, only to be hounded off the board by people calling bullshit without explaining why.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Hoppy
CH.com Alumnus

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Perth WA
Reply #16 - Jun 5th, 2017 at 6:03pm

Having never read a book in my lifetime, that thread was way beyond my comprehension, and just leave it at that.

Hoppy
« Last Edit: Jun 6th, 2017 at 12:39am by Hoppy »  

IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Reply #17 - Jun 5th, 2017 at 6:53pm

AussieBrian wrote on Jun 5th, 2017 at 5:18pm:
I'm interested to know why this is bullshit, facts rather than opinions, and why it can't possibly help CH.

After all, it would be awful if someone came here with a really good idea, VitD for instance, only to be hounded off the board by people calling bullshit without explaining why.

Jesus Brian.......Dr Shevel.......colloidal silver...ozone...oxygenated water....colon cleansing....heavy metal chelation for healthy people....and probably a couple I missed.... got yourself a full house of
horse hockey here. Believe what you want...I don't need to waste time "explaining" why this is phony ass shit..............

IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

Reply #18 - Jun 5th, 2017 at 9:03pm

I'm sill trying to figure out how this posting is relevant to this Children's thread. Questioning

-Gregg in Las Vegas

IP Logged

Potter
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Jun 5th, 2017 at 9:33pm

AussieBrian wrote on Jun 5th, 2017 at 5:18pm:

Because Bryan, just because.

Potter

IP Logged

CH Brain.
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 11:17pm

Nobody here should have to demostrate "why" this is, or isn't bullshit.
The burden of proof rests with those making the assertion.

« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2017 at 11:41pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!