Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
4 Years since I became a Clusterhead! (Read 1017 times)
TeeJ2379
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Central PA, USA
4 Years since I became a Clusterhead!
Jun 6th, 2017 at 12:26am

Hey guys! 

Saturday before Memorial Day 2013.  That is when the beast found me and tortured me for what seemed like years, but it was only about 3-6 months.

Thanks to this board and mainly Batch - I am pretty much CH free for about 3.5 years now.   I still take my Vitamin D3 and keep my supply of energy drinks around, but over all my CHs are under control.  I have not had a 7 or higher dinger in forever (knock on wood!).

I hope all of you are well.  Thanks for making this community better and sticking around for each other.  No one knows our pain like other Clusterheads.  Stay strong and pain free nights my friends!

Pain is a wonderful teacher and motivator...

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Re: 4 Years since I became a Clusterhead!
Reply #1 - Jun 6th, 2017 at 7:44pm

Great news, long may you be CH free.

Watch the best before dates on the energy drinks, they normally are only about a year or so after you buy them.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!