Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Help me find oxygen machine (Read 1138 times)
cch
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Help me find oxygen machine
Jul 22nd, 2017 at 4:08pm

Hi

I am from Egypt and finding oxygen cylinders is very hard so I am looking into oxygen machines generators I dont know the exact name.

Please help find a supplier in US or Europe that can ship internationally .

for example can I use this
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

thanks
« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2017 at 4:11pm by cch »  

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Re: Help me find oxygen machine
Reply #1 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 8:54pm

Oxygen generators do not produce pure oxygen and what they do produce is not at the high flow rate that we use to abort CHs. This means that whilst they can work for some people, most people are not able to abort CHs using oxygen generators.

What many people have done who have problems accessing medical oxygen is to use welding oxygen instead. This may be an option you may wish to discuss with your doctor.

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Re: Help me find oxygen machine
Reply #2 - Jul 28th, 2017 at 1:49pm

Hey CCH,

Howz the hunt for an oxygen concentrator in Egypt going?  The model you listed earlier will not work in Egypt.  The oxygen concentrator must be 220V 50Hz capable.

Any luck with the vitamin D3?

Take care,

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!