Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
what is LSD (Read 1162 times)
cch
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

what is LSD
Aug 1st, 2017 at 11:45pm

I read about LSD is effective !! what it is and how I can get some ?

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Re: what is LSD
Reply #1 - Aug 2nd, 2017 at 1:11am

cch wrote on Aug 1st, 2017 at 11:45pm:
I read about LSD is effective !! what it is and how I can get some ?

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

That will tell you what it is.

It is also almost certainly an illegal drug wherever you are in the world too, with legal status info at - Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register.

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Re: what is LSD
Reply #2 - Aug 2nd, 2017 at 1:23am

CCH,

LSD is the chemical abbreviation for Lysergic acid Diethylamide.   LSD is a Schedule I "psychedelic" drug in the United States, according to the Controlled Substances Act of 1970.  This means LSD is illegal to manufacture, buy, possess, process, or distribute without a license from the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)... and you need to be a registered pharmaceutical lab to get one of these licenses...

Sooo... If you still want some, the closest thing is Psilocybin, a.k.a., magic shroom... These mushrooms contain a small quantity of LDS the folks at Clusterbusters claim will stop CH...  You'll need to go to Clusterbusters (use  the link on the left), join and check in as a newbie...   You'll get lots of help...

As a side note, there are several CHers at Clusterbusters who now take vitamin D3 as part of the anti-inflammatory regimen to prevent their CH...

Take care,

V/R, Batch
« Last Edit: Aug 2nd, 2017 at 1:25am by Batch »  

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!