Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Facial - tension, twitches, & jaw clenching (Read 1863 times)
dannyb
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Facial - tension, twitches, & jaw clenching
Sep 7th, 2017 at 4:27am

Hi guys,

I'm a newbie here but have had my fair share of cluster headaches (periodic and chronic) for approximately 25 years. It's been a nightmare to say the least.

I've always had facial twitches (eye-squinting, jaw-clenching, and every other kind of nervous twitch from chin to forehead). Most of my twitching has never been visible to anyone else so I could possibly refer to them as minor facial tics, or a level of invisible facial tension.

A few years ago I accidentally discovered a strong link between my facial tics and these horrible headaches.
I found that once I got these tics under control, there was no more accumulated stress in my face, and my headaches disappeared completely.

It seemed too good to be true as I'd tried every treatment imaginable. So I tested my theory and found that after bringing back enough facial stress over a prolonged period of time, these beastly headaches returned. I then reversed the process and have been headache-free ever since.

Does anyone else out there have facial tics or any other type of facial tension similar to what I've described above?

Regards

Danny
« Last Edit: Sep 7th, 2017 at 4:31am by dannyb »  

IP Logged

maz
CH.com Hall of Famer

I Love CH.com!

Hampshire, England
Re: Facial - tension, twitches, & jaw clenching
Reply #1 - Sep 7th, 2017 at 1:24pm

It makes sense.  Both conditions effecting nerves, so there could well be a connection.  I'm glad you've found something that works for you.
Nothing like that for me though.

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #2 - Sep 7th, 2017 at 6:18pm

DannyB,

There's sufficient medical evidence to suggest facial tics and CH are caused in part by vitamin D3 and magnesium deficiencies. Replete these two deficiencies and both conditions become non-problems.

After 6 years of research and reports from over 600 CHers, the best way to do this is by starting the anti-inflammatory regimen at the following link:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Henry Lahore posted this treatment protocol for me on his VitaminDWiki website on 21 January, 2017.  As of the 7th of September, readers of VitaminDWiki have downloaded 3128 copies of this treatment protocol.

You can also scan the following QR code with your smart phone and it will download a pdf copy of the treatment protocol to your phone.  The QR Scanner app is free.  It takes less than 10 seconds to download and install.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Take care,

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Reply #3 - Sep 7th, 2017 at 8:41pm

Hi danny...welcome!

Interesting thought. I've been a clencher/grinder since even before CH...all my teeth are flat...have to use a night guard at night.

Never found any connection to CH tho....continued to grind in or OUT of cycle. Tis an interesting "tell" tho re fatigue and pain.....even if I try to ignore or "deal with" either...I know it's a lost cause when I taste metal....cuz that means I'm grinding the hell out of my fillings...even the gold ones have a "flavor"...........

Best

Jon

The LARGE print giveth....and the small print taketh away.    Tom Waits

IP Logged

dannyb
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #4 - Sep 10th, 2017 at 8:54am

Thanks for your replies jon019, Batch, and maz.
Much appreciated  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!