Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Cluster Diary With D3 (Read 1783 times)
Trent
CH.com Newbie

Gratefull

Edmonton Alberta Canada
Cluster Diary With D3
Oct 30th, 2017 at 5:32pm

I had a note book that I was tracking CH related item's and after finding this webpage, and reading all the wonderful advise I started with the D3.   I also designed a printable journal page so that I could better track some details. 

Thought I would share if anyone else saw value in it.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register (71 KB | 19 )

Trent.

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Re: Cluster Diary With D3
Reply #1 - Oct 30th, 2017 at 5:54pm

I'd also consider doing this in a spreadsheet format which may make it easier for you to track patterns.

Hope your logging of headaches helps identify patterns for you that you can work on to improve how you handle CH.

IP Logged

Peter510
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give out... But
don't give in.

Wexford. Ireland
Reply #2 - Oct 30th, 2017 at 7:20pm

Trent,

From looking at the items listed on your tracking sheet, you may not be using the most up to date version of the D3 Regimen. For example, Boron and Vitamin A are no longer taken separately, but included in a multi-Vitamin.

Here is a more recent version:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Peter.

You don't stop laughing because you grow old....You grow old because you stop laughing.

IP Logged

maz
CH.com Hall of Famer

I Love CH.com!

Hampshire, England
Reply #3 - Oct 31st, 2017 at 3:03pm

It also helps to keep a diary of every thing else - What you eat and drink, excersise, stress, other illnesses, smells etc.  Then you may be able to notice a pattern and possibly work out what your triggers are.

IP Logged

Payg
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

NC
Reply #4 - Oct 31st, 2017 at 4:46pm

Hi Trent,
Very nice chart.  I like that you have listed all the D3 components and I might be adding that to mine as well.  Thanks for sharing!  My Neuro loves my spreadsheet.  I keep up with all aspects of any CH I have -- when it started, when it ended, what meds I used, any other "event" that might have been a factor, etc, etc. 

I never had found a sure-fire trigger for my CH from my spreadsheet (probably need a rocket scientist to extrapolate that data), but I hope your chart gives you some answers.    Smiley

Wishing you PF days!

Payg

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!