Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I am new here. And need help (Read 1034 times)
autiger
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

I am new here. And need help
Nov 9th, 2017 at 9:37am

I am been Ch suffer since mid twenties and I am 37 now. In the beginning a steroid pack and the verapamil would knock the cycle out. But over the years it has become harder and harder to break the cycles and now I am on my like sixth steroid pack 240 mg er verapamil twice a day  and the sumatriptan shots and been dealing with this cycle of headaches for over two months now. Any insight would greatly be appreciated of how to break the cycle.

IP Logged

fibercarbon
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Re: I am new here. And need help
Reply #1 - Nov 26th, 2017 at 8:25am

hi autiger,

i use lidocaine spray to the gum sections showed in attachment.(inner and outer gum parts of molars - ch side)
Dark red circle of attachment image.

it's acting time is related to my acting time.if it's beginning, it acts fast.if it's in mid of cycle,it acts in longer time,but still lowers the severity of pain.

hope it helps.

*lidocaine is %10.don't forget to spray the most back parts.
*i didn't apply , for the reason that i suspect jaw coronoid process fracture combined with bruxism on myself , but you may want to interest about the treatment in this google patents:(not allowed for writing link to me here)
patents/US5676691
« Last Edit: Nov 26th, 2017 at 8:10pm by fibercarbon »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!