Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
1st gen Benadryl (Read 1412 times)
rookie
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

1st gen Benadryl
Nov 22nd, 2017 at 11:24am

Hello everyone,

can anyone please post a picture of the 1st Gen BENADRYL required for the D3 regimen.
so many different kinds out on the web, and I do not want to buy the wrong type that is ineffective for CHs.

is this it :

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Thank You!

IP Logged

Peter510
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give out... But
don't give in.

Wexford. Ireland
Re: 1st gen Benadryl
Reply #1 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 3:18pm

Rookie,

I am having problems sending a photo of the one I use. It too is a generic brand, but the one you show looks fine to me.

Peter.

You don't stop laughing because you grow old....You grow old because you stop laughing.

IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Re: 1st gen Benadryl
Reply #2 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 7:48pm

Hi rookie.....go by drug name instead of brand. It's right in the link you posted: diphenhydramine hcl

You might want to try a lower dose than 50 mg...that's a lot and will surely make you groggy. 25 works great for me for allergies. Note also that there is a liquid version and instant dissolve strips that get into the bloodstream quicker. A drug store aisle can indeed be an intimidating experience...ask the pharmacist to point out a generic version he or she trusts....they are usually very happy to help.

Best

Jon

The LARGE print giveth....and the small print taketh away.    Tom Waits

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!